No lectures or rude comments plz
EmmyLuv101 EmmyLuv101 13-15, F 15 Answers Jul 26, 2012

Chewed bubblegum

Best Answer

Wow

Best Answer

sicko

Best Answer

Wht?

Best Answer

Imaginary knife. No blood no scar!

Best Answer

Tht doesnt work

Best Answer

you said you can't get help and you don't want it... but you're here asking for help.

Best Answer

2 cut not help 2 stop

Best Answer

i know. why can you get help with one and not the other.. just sayin. but hey, your life your choice.

Best Answer

Cuz 1 is obviously easier than the other

Best Answer

just do what Johnny depp does- when things are horrible in his life- he pretends it's just a nightmare. Don't cut- it doesn't help. try and focus on posotive things & picture relaxing places in your mind,

Best Answer

Ive been cutting for 2 yrs trust me ive tried tht, i hav 2 cut

Best Answer

you could get infected- I hav had much tragedy in my life- try and focus on the posotive or the bad wins- you don't want the bad to win do you?

Best Answer

No but idc if i stop anymore

Best Answer

don't let the bad win- you can win-chase the bad thoughts with a good thought- it's hard ar first, but the more you do it the easier it gets.

Best Answer

Ive tried, im not gonna try anymore

Best Answer

if you're a cutter..you know the answer already.

Best Answer

Ik wht i use but i wanna know if theres somethin better

Best Answer

Chainsaw.

Best Answer

Wow

Best Answer

I think u need a physcologist

Best Answer

I dnt but thx 4 the rude comment anyway

Best Answer

Serrated blade. It hurts more and its easier to control the depth

Best Answer

Thx

Best Answer

I suggest you find another outlet, but if you're going to do it anyway, Remember to disinfect it with alcohol or peroxide. Nothing worse than a massive infection, especially when its your fault. Trust me, I know

Best Answer

Ya i came close 2 infection, thx 4 giving me an honest answer

Best Answer

do you really want ppl to help you hurt yourself?...why not just go get help to find a healthier way to cope....just a suggestion...

Best Answer

I cnt get help & i dnt want it

Best Answer

oh ok...

Best Answer

It would be best to not cut at all i used to but then i found a will nd i stopped. Hopefully u will too. If u need to talk im a very good listener :)

Best Answer

I prefere lover's teeth. If none available for any reason, then I would go with Samurai Katana.

Best Answer