eileenthies eileenthies 46-50 15 Answers Jul 23, 2011

Dreams are out of our control...we dream what we dream....but.......i am more curious as to why the spouse told you...that was not a kind thing to do...it is fine to dream...but keep that to yourself...especially if you know the information is hurtful.

Best Answer

Speaking for myself: it's because I am attracted sexually to many women and have a rich imagination and fantasy life. Women other than my wife can seem so different and that's the exciting factor. I can't help thinking about their bodies and about having sex with them (it's very typical and natural for me) but I don't act on it and have never slept with another woman since I was married over 30 years ago.

Best Answer

men dream more about work than fast cars and women

Best Answer

Don't know, I doubt I would do it.

Best Answer

Same reason men make ****. Women are boring so we live in hope that the next woman will be interetsing.

Best Answer

Men just dream of having sex. Scientist say it's about every 17 seconds, I'd say more like 14 seconds. Women don't understand this but it's true. We are biologically set up this way.

Best Answer

Same reason why its more fun to drink when your underage or smoke cigarettes before 18. Its off limits! People want what they cant have! Thats when you find a woman like me who is bi sexual and would enjoy seeing her husband with another female! Problem solved!

Best Answer

That is why you have such a great sex life! ( I am presuming). Bisexual women rule!

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer