Some do, we just remove it. Which is a shame, I've always wanted a handle bar.

Best Answer

bleach, wax, and good genes.

Best Answer

ummm, some of them do actually. It all depends on the testosterone level.

Best Answer

Haha, true. I actually seen a lady that sported a full mustache. Weird.

Best Answer

Did you say, "hey lady, you've got a little something on your lip."?

Best Answer

Some do. It is all in their genes. Some women have hormones that cause excess hair to grow on their face, most do not. It is regulated by their body and the genes they were born with.

Best Answer

some do :-{P

Best Answer

Some do to a certain level.<br />
I notice more women of Hispanic descent to be "hairier" at least on the arms especially.

Best Answer

i do...see...pointing over there to my left......

Best Answer

but hon you are labeled "cat" on the forehead not woman -- lol

Best Answer

i am a cat woman.....shhhhessh....are we talking about whiskers?

Best Answer

when my lip gets fuzzy, i shave it. plucking take too long! and is painful :( And difficult- Because the hairs are so fine<br />
Shaving is so easy!!

Best Answer

Some reasons that cause more facial or body hairs on women are family genes, health issues, medicines she is taken, thyroid issues, more testosterone inside your blood stream, Poly-Cystic Ovarian Syndrome, or are a natural lady. In the United States of America some people expect women to remove all facial or body hairs. I do not believe in what society said. I believe that natural women are just as beautiful as women with little or no body hairs. I believe that beauty comes from your heart and not your body appearance. I knew a girl in eight grade and through out high school that started to grow a female mustache.(Like three hairs) She asked me what to do about her female mustache. I told her to leave it alone because you had to be close to her face to see the three hairs. We went our separate way and meet twenty five years later. We are both single and started going out again. I kissed her and it brought back some of that old high school magic. I remembered and whispered into her ear Do you still shave your face? She smiled and I knew what the answer was. I told her I though her female mustache was cute and let it grow back in. About three weeks went by and I kissed her and I saw her female mustache growing back. I said thank you and she smiled. We are both proud of her female mustache. I hope this is helpful. Thank you, R.T.T.

Best Answer