because they dont go to school. They have the belief Allah will save them from ignorance

Best Answer

If the stats are true, it is very sad because India has a fairly high educational standard. I wonder what the percentage is for Hindus?

Best Answer

this is not true i think !!

Best Answer

they live in pakistan?? thanks britain

Best Answer

u already know that cuz ur one of them , right !?

Best Answer

Its because they dont go to regular schools but rather to "Madrassas" which only teach Islamic things and not maths, science, english...<br />
and they fall prey to vote bank politics.

Best Answer

Maybe because the majority of India isn't muslim.

Best Answer

1. Poverty.<br />
2. Attitudes to girl child education - ba<x>sed on culture, not the Koran. Levels of literacy amongst muslim girls in India are extremely low.

Best Answer

exactly... muslim girls arent educated because of poverty and the culture. it is believed that girls after a certain age shud not step out of the house as they feel that the girls have matured physically. the attention lies more on getting them married than providing some decent education. its not because of the koran or the fact that "allah will save them from ignorance".
but the number has gone down fairly in the last few years.i feel that indian muslims are much more broad minded that way.

Best Answer

I spent some time evaluating one of our projects in a muslim enclave outside delhi. We were trying to increase girlchild education - very effective with the hindus, but a struggle with the muslim families. Yet it wasn't the koran, and we were able to work with a mufti to help us.

Best Answer

I don't know...but I'll bet the other 40% get uneducated in America

Best Answer

dude.... don't start.

Best Answer