sarojgopal sarojgopal 36-40, M 11 Answers Jul 2, 2012

Might be logged on but not there. I'm often logged on here but am not actually sitting in front of the PC...

Best Answer

Some people tire of the same person, so it happens & is a fact of life some times.<br />
Is this on EP?

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Oh! Answer still stands all though it seems she may be going through something where if she talks with you it opens a can of worms. Let time take of this.

Best Answer

I have been logged in but fell asleep or forgot to log out actually that happens a lot that last one then I might be doing something else It doesn't mean I don't want to talk I just am not in front of the computer all the time

Best Answer

It's clear you value this friend and it hurts you that she is not responding. Phone her from another phone so she doesn't know it's you and talk to her about it and clear this up once and for all. Good luck as it's never nice to loose a friend.

Best Answer

The world doesn't revolve around you every min. Maybe she went to the restroom, maybe she is talking to someone else.. Who knows.

Best Answer

Well you sound pretty desperate, so that is probably it. :)

Best Answer

move on... close the door leave the key under the mat in case you change your mind...

Best Answer

i dunno i dont talk to people on ep <br />
i just add hhot guys is like getting numbers<br />
once you have them in your circle who caressssssss

Best Answer