Billions of men. One lady seek a boyfriend. Impossible to miss the boat init?! Billions of men all over the world. Still hard to find love somewhere. Love is a gem. A rare gift just like finding a small diamond in the sands. U look and look. U look high and low and every inch of the cracks u find, still missing the gem. U don't look, it comes from nowhere. Just like when u loose something and u search for it hard and u can't find it. U find it the next time when u weren't even looking for it. Damn thing init! If u have the charms, you're lucky in love. If u ain't, u would looking for a long long time like me.
Myalee Myalee 41-45, F 10 Answers Aug 28 in Dating & Relationships

if you look too hard, you may miss the obvious.

Best Answer

The obvious? Can't see any obvious ones and there's none to begin with either. I only know my bro in law, cousins and my sis's good friend who's married with a kid. I thought of my first love. I thought of the reasons why I loved him and couldn't find any except that he was handsome and funny. Wen we grew up he didn't like me when i still liked him alot so I went on with my own life.

Best Answer

there are no other men around? at all? from what you said, it seems you are attached to the past and can't see the obvious.

Best Answer

Def No other guys around. I'm trying to detached myself from my bad experiences in men. Some of them really broke me and I wasn't the same since then. I'm scared of dating men again and most of them don't wanna date me. Just it and cuz I'm a good girl they either ignore me or really dislike me.

Best Answer

how odd... perhaps you need a change? move somewhere else? somewhere bigger? there seems to be very little choice there

Best Answer

I live UK. I can't move cuz I'm a single mom with a teen boy. My sis lives close by. I've only got 3 mates I don't see much. I don't have a social life either. I have a depression too so any guys who knows that I have those things are not interested. Like I said I'm not good enuff. The one I really like chose another woman. Thankyou for all your advices.

Best Answer

good luck. depression doesn't scare men off.

Best Answer

Really? I'm glad to hear that.
Thanks once again:)

Best Answer

maybe your scaring the fishes way.................you scared me reading the question................lol.....im kiddin.......maybe just be your coming to strong or trying to hard

Best Answer

I did scare a man when I told him I liked him and I never saw him again. Trying hard? Not me.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

When did you start seriously looking?

Best Answer

I gave up in about this May I think.

Best Answer

Umm thats not what i asked. But ok...

Best Answer

hell... this may seem a strange complaint coming from a guy, but it's easier for me to get a girl directly into bed than it is to get to know someone first.... i hate the dating the world at this age

Best Answer

Wow lol

Best Answer

lot of males also think like that

Best Answer

I'm sure they do cuz they too have feelings.

Best Answer

hold the line

Best Answer

sounds to me your looking for the perfect man - not happening!!!!

Best Answer

No I wasn't looking for a perfect man. There's def no such thing. lol I've given up on looking for a man. Too much heartache and they always pass me over for someone else so basically I'm not good enuff anyway.

Best Answer

sorry to hear that about you giving up . you cannot judge a few bad apples and say hey the entire male population is this.

Best Answer

Many men have felt the same way when looking for a partner.

Best Answer

You're rite.

Best Answer

Hummm

Best Answer

Ummmm????

Best Answer