It seems that I like to do something but my boyfriend just want to stay home. We never agree on anything. We end up get into a big argument over it. It seems that he have lack of respect for my feelings. I have compromise when it comes to his drinking but he won't compromise for me.
Dolly47 Dolly47 46-50, F 4 Answers Oct 6, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I'm more angry at you than the boyfriend. Why stay with him? I think its so you can complain **** "My boyfriends doing that thing that he loves and I hate AGAIN" GAHHH I wish he would appreciate my feelings. How about you appreciate his feelings and yours and end it so I can not care more.

Best Answer

Amen!!

Best Answer

So, why are you with him if he makes you so unhappy?

Best Answer

That is a very good question. I need to keep that in mind so I will not ever let him back in my life as I have done it too many times. Thank you!!!

Best Answer

if this is your life , get out now

Best Answer

He is out now. That was my life for three years to put up with his drinking addiction. He knew of how I did feel about it.

Best Answer

Some men are douchebags and some women are hard to please. But it sounds like you should kick this drunk to the curb.

Best Answer

I have kick him to the curb as of yesterday afternoon. I do hope of this time around that it will be for good. I need to STOP of letting him back into my life.
Is very sad that he chose his addiction over a special lady- me!!!!!

Best Answer

Good for you!

Best Answer

Cool!! One more chick moving on to the next guy! Yeahhhhhh!!

Best Answer