Seriously, nowadays woman are stronger than they used to be, there are so much woman and girl who made hitory
rafaelhitchens rafaelhitchens 22-25, M 8 Answers Aug 22 in Doing Good

People should really say.."grow a vag" instead of "grow a pair" ....we all know which body part is tougher there...lol

Best Answer

I would feel sorry for any guy who tried to "put you down" for being a woman. lol.

Best Answer

indeed : )

Best Answer

the actions of a few don't define a group.

Best Answer

It was a statement designed to help boys hide away their feelings so that they appeared strong and stable. I have seen some of the toughest guys in the military cry. It didn't make them appear weak to me.

Best Answer

I'm not afraid to say that I'm emotional, I cry too but that doesn't mean I'm weak, expressing feelings is takes a lot of effort and courage

Best Answer

That is true. But, when we were young, boys would be told to stop acting like a girl anytime they cried or complained. It was an insult then. I don't think it is now.

Best Answer

That's very true. But there is still a lot of contempt for women, both by men and even by women themselves, sadly.

Best Answer

Yeh and that's make me sad!!!

Best Answer

Me, too, my friend.

Best Answer

Really hope that will change in the future because it's so disgusting to see girls treated like **** ya know, they deserve more than that

Best Answer

Ty Raf :)

Best Answer

Girls are generally more likely to express their feelings than males but because of their lower status crying is looked at as 'less than'. Hence 'cry like a girl' is meant to be an insult.

Best Answer

Women are no stronger than they were before. Same as men.
Also, the only reason you're allowed to vote on politics now is because of men. Men also build your roads, homes and hospitals.

Back to Tumblr with you.

Best Answer

Yes but who gives birth to men ? other men ?

Best Answer

And who impregnates the women so they can give birth? Men. And before you say artificial insemination, the ***** is donated by, you guessed it, men.

Best Answer

Yeah, generally it's viewed that women are feminine and men masculine. That's why people use such comments.

Best Answer

For me are born equal, those who think that women are inferior are just stupid

Best Answer