orchid00 orchid00 26-30, F 13 Answers Aug 15, 2013 in Emotional Health

Ups and downs are a part of happy. I too forget when I'm down that I will fly back up when I get his text and fall flat on my face when he doesn't call.

We can't simply want it. But it does come. Just look forward to it when it does and grasp hold of that feeling. Tuck it away and pull it out and smile. If only for a while.

Best Answer

Expectations, Expectations.

Best Answer

Because, I strongly guess, it is not possible to get happiness until the most of humanity is not.

It is the sense of our life and the sense of heaven. Also to heaven souls will not be happy until the last individual in the story will not get blissful. It is the law of love and the law of the cross.

Best Answer

Have you been happy? Or are you putting on a fake smile?

Any chance you have true clinical depression or maybe even borderline personality disorder (BPD)??

Best Answer

every thing you share is so negative....fix yourself...may god be with you(god does not exist) <3

Best Answer

Happens to everyone.

I have a good day today so I wait for something bad tomorrow.

I think we may bring it on ourselves

Best Answer

it's ok to fall deep in darkness, what really matters is the ability of getting out of it and move one, hope this helps

Best Answer

If there was no sad there'd be no happy. You have the power to control what makes you sad and how it affects you.

Best Answer

That's the way it goes ... sometimes it's best to just be. Moderately content, instead of the roller-coaster..

Best Answer