Don't forget the book also says not to wear clothes of mixed fibres (like poly-cotton) and men should not cut their hair among other things.<br />
So nice the way the so called christian groups use one not-really-relevant passage against homosexuality while they sit there with their new haircuts, wearing poly-cotton clothes and eating crab and lobster. Talk about selective prejudices eh.

Best Answer

you are a person after my own heart!! the mixed fiber thing is my other point!!! oh well, nothing we can do about it!! lol and 'selective prejudices' is a phrase I wish I'd thought of!!!

Best Answer

Because God told Peter it was acceptable to eat shellfish in the New Testament from now on, but he never said the same thing about homosexuality.

Best Answer

sorry life of pi

Best Answer

No one is sticking shrimp up their *** and getting off....

Best Answer

its shot through with shocking ignorance its sureal that anyone takes it seriously.

Best Answer