click144 click144 31-35, M 15 Answers Mar 27, 2012

The world also wasn't blind when Palestinians were blowing up grocery stores and buses in terrorist attacks and they aren't blind that rockets from that region hit neighborhoods in Israel.

There are two sides to the story and the Palestinians lost their high ground when they decided to embrace terrorism.

Best Answer

Not blind, unfortunately everyone has their own life to live and they are usually way more complicated than you can imagine. Not to say children being killed isn't an enormous tragedy, because it really is, but I have my own life to worry about, how I'm going to afford to keep a roof over my family's head, how I'm going to feed my family, the list goes on.

Best Answer

Most Arabs are Muslims and Muslims are hell-bent on destroying the world so they should be annihilated.

Best Answer

lol you are very fair by your opinion that's why Arabian people invaded earth and gave palstinians land to jews to have home lol

Best Answer

The world is not blind.

At least here in Australia we get reports from both sides of the issue almost every day in English. If we choose, we can also watch Arabic or Hebrew news on Channel O, with subtitles.

My husband is Jewish, and a strong peace activist. He has, among other things, walked through Tel Aviv with other Jews and Arabs, in silence with signs, and also singing Arabic and Jewish peace songs.

A majority of Israelis would like to create a peace that would give the Palestinians the land they had from the British along the original boundaries.

The "settlers," who are really squatters or land thieves, are a pretty determined and tough lot, knowingly risk the lives of their loved ones, and would literally have to be forced out. As I believe they should be, and resettled within Israel.

The Religious orthodox of Israel are a very big part of the problem. In the second Book of Moses, God gives the land of Canaan to the Jews. Thus the orthodox believe that the whole land of the original Canaan is their God given right. These people only represent 10% of the population, but under the constitution have a gerymander which gives them the balance of power in government. Thus, no matter how much the Israeli Prime Minister may wish to make the right concessions to achieve a viable peace, if he does not obey the orthodox who hold the balance of power, he looses office.

The only solution is for Israelis themselves to agitate for a change to the constitution.

By the way, I am not of any of the semetic religions. I wish only that people would choose peace.

Best Answer

It's a two way street.Neither side can live and let live unless both sides do.

Best Answer

Just the same way, I guess, in which the world was blind to what the Germans did to the Jews!

The powers were savage to the Germans at Versailles, afterv the First World War, and there was an overriding sense of guilt at that harshness.

When the Ottomons were overcome the Western powers did not then give the Jews a homeland, so with what happened during the German pogroms against the Jews, the West felt complicit in some way, so now the Israelis get away literally with murder!

Of course, there are people who believe governments are scared of upsetting the Jews because they control world finances, and the only ones not scared of them are the Arabs who have their own wealth representative in oil reserves.

Gaza Palestinians are being squandered to the fear of Jewish wealth.

Best Answer

oh same old story that get out all the money to the jew back please you know the truth dont make myt cry i dont love sad movies specially if it is not from real life

Best Answer

I was not being racist! merely demonstrative of perceptions and misrepresentations.

Best Answer

earth

Best Answer

WTF are you tring to say?

Best Answer

Its sad and we for some reason have no say in the direction our government takes on this

Best Answer

Theyre not blind just gullible and lied to

Best Answer

I know it happens, but it has been a complex conflict to resolve. Until the last couple of months.

Best Answer