I mean it's not me saying, every1 writes stories and asks Qs about this here. Why? is it that hard for you?
FitsMyLife FitsMyLife 18-21, M 5 Answers Nov 22, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Yes.

Best Answer

because we are awkward internet people who do not know how to properly socialize. not everyone but, some of us

Best Answer

What a bullshit answer.

Best Answer

I agree very much. Here, on this forum it's all trivia and little boy/girl question. Rarely does a decent question come along. In the other parts of the site you rarely ever get a response there if you do comment so I no longer bother.<br />
The lot here, you can't educate. Most of them use text instead of real language and don't know how to write anything im English one can understand.<br />
They are clearly superficial which suggests that's the bulk of the USA. Can't see beyond their own street.

Best Answer

That's a massive generalization. I'm terrible socially, but I know how to talk and type correctly, and I know a lot about the world outside America.

Best Answer

But an accurate one. Half of you don't even vote. Millions don't speak English at all as they are illegal immigrants. We mentioned mainly this site by the way, where most of those I just mentioned would be unable to go,what we see here.
Can you disprove what I have written? Go ahead and do so otherwise just hide in your dark little corner.
What does terrible socially mean? Does it mean you can't talk to people and say the wrong things. You're provng my point. I too have suffered from many illnesses, including panic disorder, paranoia and anxiety. But it didn't change my abilities so don't hide behing that dear.

Best Answer