Is it because asian prefer white guys because they would breed beautiful babies and/or white men are fascinated with asian women because they think they are submissive and demure? What is your perspective on this?
coolchic101 coolchic101 31-35, F 51 Answers Mar 28, 2011

i think this is bullshit! absolute rhubarb!!!!! beautiful babies my ***, all babies are beautiful no matter the parentage or race.also, people get together regardless of race for reasons of attraction and love! some people prefer white,black,fat or thin, tall or short, its just a matter of finding that one person in life who you truly love from every fibre of your being regardless of skin or whether the kids will look "well breed!" or beautiful.and as for the stereotypes involved in that statement,pah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! women from all races and backgrounds share the submissive and demure nature! i have Asian female friends who are real outspoken and right little go getters! not all the women in the Asian community are shy retiring little lambs! that comment about then being treated better by white men makes me laugh! the husbands to the Asian women i know are loving,devoted excellent husbands!

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I have asian friends who hit their husbands. One hit him because he interrupted her when she was studying. She threw a paper holder at him, cutting the skin by his eyebrow.

Best Answer

As a Pro Asian, it is our Duty to keep the White man away from our most precious resource. Our women. White men are corrupting Asian women at a rapid rate, and destroying our Genetic Heritage with their inferior DNA. Everything Caucasians have done, Asian have done and will do ten-fold better. They know this and that's why they're destroying families, our traditions and heritage, by exploiting our women. We must fight back and not let them have relationships of any kind with our sisters, daughters, cousins, friends, and especially our mothers. Caucasian men are vile, inferior, war-monging creatures, destroying the earth and it's people. Keep them away. Notice Asian men don't flock to White Women, cause we know our women are better. Heck, white men don't even like white women. lol

Best Answer

You are just angry because of you little Asian Penis. If Asians can do things the white man does better, why are the best countries in the world, majority white? Face it little man, us white men are coming to take you women and pleasure them in ways you mever could and all you can do is choke your little chicken and cry.

Best Answer

You say the dumbest **** bro

Best Answer

I am half-Filipino, half-Chinese who was born and raised in the Philippines and I came to the US when I was 25. I was really surprised (and disappointed) that most American men associate the label "submissive" to Asian women, particularly Filipino women. And when I ask them to be more specific and to elaborate, they'd answer that for one thing, Filipino women happily do the household chores and that makes them (the men) feel like "the man." So, here's the truth:<br />
Yes, most Filipino women willingly do the household chores not because they were raised to be submissive or meek (have you seen our local soap operas?!?!) but because in our culture, doing the household chores is the best way to show our husbands that we love them. It is that simple. <br />
Love (the real kind) is best expressed through one's actions so it really bugs me when American men misinterpret our sincerity as meekness. Whenever I hear American men use such labels, I turn my head around and explain this to them because if they can't understand the sincerity of our gestures, then they just missed out on the big picture.<br />
Another reason was that Filipino women are known not to talk back to their husbands. Yes, that is true but again, it is not because we are submissive nor are we meek. It is because we are inherently aware that for our marriage to succeed, we have to put a lid on all the drama and all the fights. The Philippines is the only country that doesn't allow married couples to divorce so in my case, it's been drummed into my brain that I better make my marriage work.

Best Answer

That is the best explaination ive ever heard..btw, i was told by some Phillipino nurses i use to work with about the no-divorce thing but they said that was just the older generation.Anyone can divorce now they say.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Someone has a little white man penis envy.

Best Answer

Salamat

Best Answer

Best Answer

That is so untrue! I am a filipina woman and raised in the U.S. No way am I submissive!

Best Answer

does it really matter?

Best Answer

Bingo...It doesnt...some people are just attracted to certain race groups more than others...But this question is painting a broad stroke to all races

Best Answer

nailed it

Best Answer

:-) Im in a relationship with an american man..im a filipina :D i never feel like this before...hes the best man ive ever met.I never dream to marry a white man..but i juz always get hurt with my past....<br />
were planning to marry hopefully soon.I have a good job,young,pretty and sexy when he met me,but he said whats the most thing he cannot forgot about me was that,,,,im not looking for a husband,or looking for someone to support me and i am HAPPY with my life...not like with some girls that he met..and he said i am an innocent..:-)<br />
having him same like im having my bestfriend...hes older than me,12 years...but he doesnt look old...we have the same hobbies and we like to do things together :D all that i can say...its always all about you and your man..and what you feel...no matter who is he..white or black..the most important is you can go along with each other...youre happy with each other...i dont know..but im happy..yes...theres no perfect relationships..so what....at the end its still your happiness that counts......trust me!!!

Best Answer

After you become a citizen you'll be American!.. American doesnt mean White.Please remember that.

Best Answer

There is a lot of controversy and many different points to this question.
One of the very important things involved with being attracted to another person, and the other person being attracted to you, is not defined by ethnic group(s), culture(s), etc. It is more define (or at least it should be) by (person 1) having a relationship that is meaningful to both persons (person 1 and 2), and person 2 having a relationship that is meaningful to both (person 1 and 2). In furthering that important goal, the two people must align all their goals (or as many as possible) with the goals of the other person.
In doing so, there needs to be self-actualization of not only oneself, but the potential significant other in the relationship. Each person may have idiosyncrasies the other person might find to be from being merely quirky to being awkward and/or intolerable. While those occur, the nurturing, cultivating, development, and protection of the relationship must be maintained - especially when situations can become more complicated.
It has nothing to do with being submissive. Asian women, as with women of any other ethnic group, can be defiant, rebellious, and resistant if they believe things are less than equal in a relationship. Gender-stereotyped roles is more of a thing of the past, and it has proven to fail - especially in numerous cases with the baby-boomer generation.
For those who think financial success makes a relationship ideal, you are seriously mistaken. The concepts, values, principles, etc involved in business do not involve the same type of integrity as towards a personal relationship with a person.
For those saying that not many Asian women are attracted to white men is one of the many social cliques that exist. Perspectives on the reality of it cannot be defined solely by our own experiences.

Best Answer

Just make sure he doesn't travel to Asian countries when after the second year of marriage, that is, if he marries you.

Best Answer

Best Answer

First of all, not many Asian girls want White men. I know many Chinese and Japanese girls, and most of them date men from their own countries. I've heard that it's mostly Filipinas who think it's wonderful to marry White Americans. I don't know any of them, so I can't ask them why they do it. There are many lies told about races lately. This is one of them.

Best Answer

True of Japanese women also.

Best Answer

Best Answer

As a small dicked asian who's intimidated by the idea that his 2" penis can't satisfy his woman, you're admitting to the rest of us that your girl wants to **** a white guy and there's **** all you can do about it.

Best Answer

Because they fell in love with them?

Best Answer

Because asian men don't treat their women very well......

Best Answer

You're an idiot.

Best Answer

Most the asian women I know tell me they date white men because asian men dont like going down under "licking the ****" I don't understand how any man could say no to that but that is what I've been told.

Best Answer

I think the reason for Asian women wanting to marry white men is the same for any woman - love, respect, and security. Women in Asia have lived that lifestyle their entire lives (being treated as second class citizens). They see in the movies the way white men treat their women with respect, and they want that too, who doesn't? I am a 58 y/o white male in the U.S., and have been single/divorced for 32 years. Not because I haven't had the opportunity to re-marry, I have dated many American women. It seems like just when I got to know them better, they would always say they are on some kind of medication, whether it be for depression, or bi-polar, or ADHD - and they would go off the deep end it seemed about once a month because they forgot to take their medication. So, I got to thinking that I needed someone so completely different than I have ever known. And I think that is what Asian women are thinking - they are ready for someone completely different than what they are use to. And, I think Asian women are still among the untouched as far as drugs are concerned, they still have COMMON SENSE. It seems as though everyone here in America is on some kind of drugs and/or medication. Sure, there will be cultural differences. Think of what it would be like if, all of a sudden, you were living in China, what a culture shock that would be to you. Well, Asian women are going through the same culture shock when they pack up all their belongings and come to America. I really admire these women who come here just to find a better life. Oh, and by the way, American white women are the biggest gold-diggers in the world!!!! Just ask an NBA pla<x>yer.

Best Answer

Or the world's greatest golfer.

Best Answer

Best Answer

My experience with White guys have not been good. They don't treat Asians that well. White guys are obsessed with sex and confuse it with love. I fond White guys shallow, superficial, picky and we have different cultural values. Also White guys are deep down racists and expect you to behave like a White person in order to see things their way. I only see it working with submissive Asian women. I prefer a more equal partnership. White guys are cold, childish cheats.

Best Answer

Best Answer

I believe this isn't true but it depends on a person's preference. I know there are a lot of Asian women with white men but not all Asian women date them. Also I believe not all asian women are submissive. I'm Filipina American and I'm happy with my Filipino/Puerto Rican Fiancé. I believe that when you love someone, you look past their color and love them for what's inside their heart.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Philippine women are the only women on this planet that always honk me in any online dating website. They are super aggressive of looking foreign husband!!!

Best Answer

Best Answer

Sadly, a lot of ignorant Asian women grow up seeing only White males in the media as leading actors in film or TV or as models in print ads and think that is the "ideal" version of male beauty. Also, many Asian women think White guys are enamored with them - which many are - but for the wrong reasons. White guys think Asian girls are submissive and easy to boss around that is why they are attracted to them.

Best Answer

yep, reason number 1.

Best Answer

Best Answer

My perspective is that it's a bogus statistic. As a member of an Asian community, I assure you that Asians overwhelmingly want to date other Asians (and the same kind of Asians) way more than Whites. The real stats:<br />
http://www.asian-nation.org/interracial.shtml<br />
And..."beautiful babies"? What? White guys produce more beautiful babies?!! Wonder where you got that from

Best Answer

Asian babies are the cutest!

Best Answer

Best Answer

for a better quality of life

Best Answer

I know my bf (a really big white guy) is a huge fan of Asian women. He just finds then very attractive, plus their size (or lack of) works for him ... turns out he fantasizes about Asian women... but he has a relationship with me .... and I'm about as white as white gets ... for him the difference between Asians and white women is like the difference between sex in a ***** and the sex he is actually having. <br />
he did however have sex with his Asian nanny back in the day... but he just put it off to the fact that he was paying for her.. so he should get something other than his children being cared for.

Best Answer

In my experience, white men seek asians because they have a very small pe***. They get very dissapointed when an asian si not as tight as they thought. Asians usually are very nice and don't make a big deal about size or age. They want stability and intellect.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Statistically white men are 1-2 inches larger than asian men, and that's backed by the fact that western condoms don't fit asian men.

Best Answer

No they are not. I've been with many asian men and they were well hung! I do NOT know wgere you get your stats from! I've been with two fully asian men, 1 that was half asian and 1 that was full white. Stop insulting people to cover up for your own insecurities! We'd allbe happier that way!

Best Answer

Best Answer

As a small dicked asian who doesn't speak english "cut and paste cut and paste"

Best Answer

You racist mother ******! filipinos are NOT sex slaves! How dare you! You disgusting good for nothin!

Best Answer

I think it stems from feelings of deep inferiority and the desire to marry upward in a country still subconsciously very dominated by Nordicism or perhaps Anglo-Saxonism.<br />
Why do all the Asian women that one meets (anywhere in the USA) always talk about what school they went to, or ask what college you attended? If they went to say Yale or Standford they will drop in every 5th sentence - forever. The reason:<br />
They need a proxy to boost themselves up on since as a people/race they feel like second/third-class citizens or just inferior generally (especially to their tall, blonde, blue eyed female counterparts that are idealized in the States and world over). <br />
Another proxy or social booster would be if they marry a white man. They adopt his social status to some extent. How come you rarely see a white woman with an Asian male -- there is no social ascension motivation. <br />
Obviously the above is a self perception problem plaguing their community, and just an overall ridiculous self-assessment as we are all fundamentally equal!

Best Answer

We've known two couples comprised of American men who married Filipino women and had two or more children. In both cases, the Filipino women walked out leaving their husbands and children to return to the Philippines never to be heard from again. While admittedly not a scientific sample, how uncommon could it be that the only two couples with Filipino wives that we have ever known (we live in Dallas, TX vicinity) both resulted inn the same end result. Filipino women are renowned for their greed, self-centeredness, and tendency toward violence.

Best Answer

I feel I and many other Asian women marry white man because we feel white men respect women more than Asian men do.<br />
But many Asian women also want to marry white men because they live in a poor country and they want to marry rich man.

Best Answer

Best Answer

am a pure Filipina and i have a white hot young smart loving white bf :-) <br />
true! filipina are so attracted to white skin.just like you guys do! you think tan is a good color!<br />
in my relationship wit my bf now,its not about money and its never been and would never be. <br />
i love him.he loves me.end of the story.

Best Answer

Do you think your boyfriend would pick you over any of the white victoria secret models?

Best Answer

Best Answer

Do you think the models would pick HIM?

Best Answer