bunga87 bunga87 26-30, F 13 Answers Aug 18, 2012 in Community

No, that is not the answer. You are an intelligent woman. You know in your heart what is good and what is bad or evil. Being good, a lot of times, does hurt as people take advantage of you. But you always try to protect your heart and continue to be good. Why, because in the depths of your heart and soul you know, you have an inner knowing that this is the right way. Also realize that not everyone you encounter is as spiritually, mentally or morally as advanced as you are and as such you make judgments from your your perspective. To intentionally be bad is so very wrong when you have the gifts to understand the difference. Move on. Don't dwell. Your friend Joel.

Best Answer

Baby...I'm the Wizard of Naughty!<br />
come get naked with ME...<br />
I'm eager to show you just how delicious WICKED IS :)

Best Answer

Good, yes, subservient, no.

Best Answer

Depends on who you are and how you see yourself. Some people revel in being "bad" without being very bad at all and others see themselves as "saints" and behave very badly indeed.

Best Answer

I think we need elements of both in our life..either part cannot be appreciated without the other.

Best Answer

be good

Best Answer

No, You should not do bad stuff, that will make both You and people around You feel worse.

Best Answer

No, I do not need being bad to make others feel better. If I get bad, then the worse is mine.

Best Answer

Absolutely wrong..It will make me feel worthless and disappointed by myself.

Best Answer