mother nature, why?! D": I guess I didn't get lucky. Best thing to do is make sure I don't put this on someone else.
FloatingCotton FloatingCotton 18-21 9 Answers Jan 31 in Health

None of us are born courageous, it is a conscious effort. Start by asking yourself why am I afraid? Is there a good reason why I should be afraid? Did something happen in the past to give me this view?

Best Answer

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear. *Mark Twain*

Best Answer

Wow, good quote. :O

Best Answer

You are not born courageous. You have to be confident in yourself. This is all on you.

Best Answer

Maybe you're right, I hope you are. D:

Best Answer

I am. Don't let anyone speak to you like you are Beneath them, you are not. Speak your mind. I don't care how scared you are, do not show fear. Usually the other person backs down if you make yourself look and feel confident.

Best Answer

Your a fighter! And you have courage, you should not be here in this world if you don't have it!

Best Answer

what makes you believe you are weak..

Best Answer

Life. I have always known that I am a coward, but I have always pushed it into the back of my head. D":

Best Answer

it depends on what your definition of a coward is hunni..

Best Answer

Someone who generally avoids confrontation. If I get picked on by another male who is obviously physically stronger than me I don't fight or bite back, I just take it like a stupid beta.

Best Answer

avoiding confrontation is not being a coward..and fighting back doesn't mean you have courage actually walking away takes the biggest courage and quite often shows more maturity..

Best Answer

:O

Best Answer

Why blame mother nature for some mundane sh!t like that? Meditate and find out why you so weaksauce.

Best Answer

But it won't matter if it is genetic, that means it'll be near impossible to overcome in my eyes.

Best Answer

Weaksauce syndrome doesn't exist, sorry.

Best Answer

Shyness does. If only I had been born different... D":

Best Answer

That isn't weakness.

Best Answer

How so? There are times when fight or flight comes into play. I'm positive that I'll choose flight most of the time if not always. D: That's not good. I have no aggression.

Best Answer

That's still not weakness, you don't need aggression to solve your problems. If it's a physical altercation you're speaking of (in the case of 'fight or flight') then it's better not to fight.

Best Answer

So I need self-confidence. :o

Best Answer

Precisely.

Best Answer

YOUR NOT WEAK!!!! your a mountain of strength!!!!

Best Answer

No, I am fake. Ha! I wish I was a mountain of strength! D":

Best Answer

But your cool as PHUCK yo!!!!

Best Answer

Cool doesn't equal brave, strong, and determined.

Best Answer

U got a good head on ur shoulders tho...

Best Answer

I guess. But I want the whole package, in order to obtain courage I'll sorta need courage in the first place. D:

Best Answer