I have never failed until I became 20, then I just started failing at everything. I started college at 18 and lasted 2 years with a nearly perfect gpa, I started my own successful business that lasted two years, I had a wonderful relationship. Then I hit my 20s and everything goes to ****. My boyfriend was abusive, I failed and continue to fail nearly every class, I've lost more than half of my clients in my business, I haven't payed my bills in 6 months. This has been on going for 2 years. I'm 22 and see no end in sight. I literally can not take it anymore. I am not happy, I am not even a good person. There is not one good thing about me. I'm disgusting, hideous, unintelligent, unethical, I have horribly angry thoughts, I'm moody, I hate nearly everyone, I'm a drain on my family....nothing is right. Will it ever get better? I took one summer class this summer because I was told I had to raise my gpa or get kicked out of school. It was an easy class and I got an f. I can't go on.
Annon0000 Annon0000 22-25, F 12 Answers Jun 30, 2010

You sound depressed, depression makes your brain lie to you....you are not a failure or a horrible person at all, not even in the least! Things are bad right now and perhaps you feel you are to blame, those that have been abused often feel this way. Try if you can to open up to someone you trust, or even better seek a therapist to help you face these issues and resolve them. Life will be better for you if you can only learn to accept yourself as the good person you really are.

Best Answer

You have lost confidence. So have I. We need to realize that God is in control, and regain our confidence.

Best Answer

Seems to me that your life was doing just fine until you started the forth line , you great in college , became your own boss your relationship WAS diong great until thing got tuff with your Boy Friend so my first question is : did he have a job or was he a bum , was he supportive of your career or did he seem jealous because he wasn't the bread winner on the other hand because of your job did he seem like he was dumping everything onto you , if any of the bad points apply to him then I can see where all your trouble started right off { so Dump the Schmuck and start your life anew } then the next time find someone who truly cares for you . Paschar

Best Answer

it sounds pretty bad, but i think you are making it worse than it should be. the first thing to do, is tell yourself, you are human, and humans aren't perfect, and humans lose focus from time to time. then, after that, start thinking positive. always thinking negitive never got anybody anywhere, thats a fact ! so when those two steps are done. you should see things start to change for the better.

Best Answer

depression. you start slacking and you dont understand why you letting youself do it.

if i were you i would either take the issue head on , set a goal and dont stop till achieve. after are successfull a few times, i think you will probably just naturally feel like youself again. or if you feel less mentally in control and cant find motivation, id see a therapist who will help you make sense of everything. :) the last thing you wanna do is SETTLE. make a move!

Best Answer

You feel like your in a point of no return in your life. With vigiliance you will be able to fix your problems. You shoudl just focus on one problem at a time instead of tackling them them all at once. Once you succeeded, you will feel better about yourself. I believe you are a good person and you just have had a bad time right now.

Best Answer

First of all, even though you may feel like a failure and a horrible person, you're just human. I definitely agree with sweetdeanie that you are depressed. When you are depressed you can do things you wouldn't normally do.

If it is available, find a counsellor to talk things out with. You may be able to find one through school.

Best Answer

Try to be proactive instead of reactive. Do as much as you are able to do from day-to-day. You can't get blood from a turnip, so forget about the urgency of the bills. Pay them as you are able; pay the minimum. Most people aren't even worth knowing, so don't worry about the way they perceive you right now. If they aren't astute enough to see that you are in a state of turmoil right now, then screw them. You can always build clientele. You need to focus on you. Education is of the utmost, so see if you can simply focus on one class at a time until you get it together. Take your vitamins; eat good food. And the boyfriend...there are more where he came from, and if he's abusive, rid yourself of that vermin. You're so young with so much life to live!

Best Answer

I know how you feel but things will get better. Its hard to always be successful. I think your abusive boyfriend shot your self esteem really low Im sure he made tons of comments to contribute to the way you feel right now. The fact that you even started a business at twenty shows that you are intelligent Sometimes businesses take a while to get going. Give yourself a chance. You probably feel like a strain on your family but im sure they understand. Good Luck.

Best Answer

Never give up. You are just feeling at a low point at the moment.You think you are a horrible person but really you are not. Have faith in youself and you will go far.

Best Answer

umm. Dont't know. What did u do? If u didn't do anything then i guess your not. :)

Best Answer