The characters, the dialogue, everything about it is just awful! At this point I am just waiting for it to fail!
travelingthinker travelingthinker 26-30, M 11 Answers Jan 13, 2013 in Movies & TV

I think it must have something to do with relaxing on some sort of pillows/chair/sofa/bed and waiting to be entertained. <br />
I know the feeling of being addicted to crap on tv.

Best Answer

What show?

Best Answer

some show on MTV caled Underemployed I can't stand or relate to any of the characters

Best Answer

Oh, MTV shows...they have something to hook you even when you hate the show...AHHHHH!!! Catfish, Teen Mom, Teen Wolf...Jersey Whatever....can't get enough Awkward...freakin MTV, they should make a Teen Wolf Mom who dates on the net and parties on the shore...

Best Answer

oh yes Awkward hooked me in too for a short bit, but I escaped that one

Best Answer

Maybe you like it because you feel superior to the people on Underemployed,

Best Answer

I am superior the characters are complete dopes xD

Best Answer

Maybe you like the ego boost the show gives you.

Best Answer

Maybe because you're bored?

Best Answer

IMHO you need to watch more documentaries, that way you can challenge.change your status quo.

Best Answer

I watch lots of those, but watching != change

Best Answer

Sh*t I thought you were going say The Walking Dead which is the first and only time I have become brutally obssessed with a TV show.

Best Answer

Friends? Everybody loves Raymond? Seinfeld? any talk show? etc etc etc?

Best Answer

What's the show, you said everything but the name of the show?

Best Answer

called Underemployed

Best Answer