LaLuna3108 LaLuna3108 41-45, F 8 Answers Aug 13, 2011

If it's really extreme then see a doctor about diabetes or maybe too much sodium in your diet, but if you just like water then go with it. There's nothing else better for you and most people have trouble getting enough water into their day.

Best Answer

ok , thanks for not scarring me ...i'll just say i like water...now..lol

Best Answer

Just how much water do you drink? They say 8 glasses a day, but I cant do it unless I was outdoors in extreme heat all day.

Best Answer

It COULD be that your body has decided to detox, and flush out some toxins. However, go to the doctor if you're still worried... Best wishes for finding out what it is!

Best Answer

after, hearing the word diabetic more then once, i'm afraid to find out...lol ok thank you

Best Answer

its scary, but knowing is better than not knowing. Go to the doctor, find out what it is and start dealing with whatever it is. It is better to be scared of the existing problem than to scare yourself with the unknown, because the latter is often scarier. Good luck.

Best Answer

Diabetics sometimes do this, but this is hot summer weather, so accept the obvious, dehydration is easy to do unless you drink extra water.

Best Answer

YOur the 2nd person who brought up diabetics, gost don't scare me.. i'll go with the hot weather thing.. yea that's what it is....
thank you..

Best Answer