EmmyLuv101 EmmyLuv101 13-15, F 16 Answers Jun 4, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

It's the way you always lean to the side.

Best Answer

Because people can be selfish and immature so they only think about what is best for themselves at that moment. I'm sorry :( you ARE important. Honestly, love yourself above everything else and know that some of your age group is immature and ignorant. It gets better! <3

Best Answer

Thank u!

Best Answer

No problem :) those people are silly b/c you seem like an awesome girl!

Best Answer

To those who make you their second choice, tell them to kiss your ***!<br />
Don't surround yourself with people like that. They suck & will always suck! <br />
You be the #1 one you know that you are. And if people can dig that, cool. If not, it's their loss. Not yours. :-)

Best Answer

Set the bar higher. You will not be the second choice if you are not avaialble for them.

Best Answer

I'll get back to you...gotta answer this other more important question first

Best Answer

j/k whether or not you are someone's second choice you are never *everyone's* second choice...feeling bad or good about yourself is all in your head, sweetie. Try to see the good in things...try to stay positive...happiness comes from loving yourself first..there's a saying "smile at the world and the world smiles back" give that a try...smile at people and be happy..that will affect everyone around you...you may not be first choice in all things still, but you will see it just doesn;t matter

Best Answer

Thx

Best Answer

I'm not against you, cause I've had that before, but it is how you present yourself- which is mentally. Usually having the characteristic of a push-over will do that to you.

Best Answer

That makes you the interesting one! Being the first choice means you are more likely the one to be cheated on.

Best Answer

Blah blah blah.<br />
You know what I've learned? Nobody cares. And there's no sense in complaining at all. Because then you're going to be looked at as the girl with "problems" one day, when yoi realize that you ARE SOO VERY IMPORTANTT without the reassurance of everyone or anyone around you... someone will cherish you with more love and respeft than youve ever dreamed possible.

Best Answer

Maybe you should talk to those people.

Best Answer

Because they're dicks. I'm always second choice too. You aren't alone v_v

Best Answer

Dont be a fool. Stay in school

Best Answer

If the guys are like that with you , then they shouldn't be your first choice! You're too good for them honey!!!

Best Answer

Thanks(:

Best Answer

Ok, i'm not going to sugarcoat anything. Honestly, I feel bad for you, I really do. But tough sh*t. Everybody goes through this, i've been second choice for a number of years now. Second choice for dating, friendships, band spots...you name it. All of these people saying "you're too good for them" or "you're too pretty, you'll find someone"....it doesn't work like that. You're second choice for a reason. But you can't just wallow in that. You need to find that reason (too much makeup, raccoon?) and crush it. If you eliminate the reason you are second choice, you won't be second choice. All of these other people are full of bs. Just find and eliminate the reason you are second choice or live with being second. Whiners get nowhere in life (not that you are, just don't be one). If you complain, it will make people dislike you and it'll spread out your issue, not fix it.

Best Answer