EmmyLuv101 EmmyLuv101 13-15, F 15 Answers Jun 4, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

It's the way you always lean to the side.

Best Answer

Because people can be selfish and immature so they only think about what is best for themselves at that moment. I'm sorry :( you ARE important. Honestly, love yourself above everything else and know that some of your age group is immature and ignorant. It gets better! <3

Best Answer

Thank u!

Best Answer

No problem :) those people are silly b/c you seem like an awesome girl!

Best Answer

To those who make you their second choice, tell them to kiss your ***!<br />
Don't surround yourself with people like that. They suck & will always suck! <br />
You be the #1 one you know that you are. And if people can dig that, cool. If not, it's their loss. Not yours. :-)

Best Answer

Set the bar higher. You will not be the second choice if you are not avaialble for them.

Best Answer

I'm not against you, cause I've had that before, but it is how you present yourself- which is mentally. Usually having the characteristic of a push-over will do that to you.

Best Answer

That makes you the interesting one! Being the first choice means you are more likely the one to be cheated on.

Best Answer

Blah blah blah.<br />
You know what I've learned? Nobody cares. And there's no sense in complaining at all. Because then you're going to be looked at as the girl with "problems" one day, when yoi realize that you ARE SOO VERY IMPORTANTT without the reassurance of everyone or anyone around you... someone will cherish you with more love and respeft than youve ever dreamed possible.

Best Answer

Maybe you should talk to those people.

Best Answer

Because they're dicks. I'm always second choice too. You aren't alone v_v

Best Answer

Because you look like a racoon?

Best Answer

Wow. Rude.

Best Answer

But honest. Think about it. Everyone else here is blowing smoke up your dress. Get that crap off your eyes and you might rate up a little

Best Answer

I wear a lot of makeup cuz im insecure but thx for making me feel so much better

Best Answer

Exactly. You will never rate up to someone else advertising your insecurity like that and looking silly to boot. Truth hurts, but it is truth none the less. Looking like a racoon broadcasts "I'm not worthy of further consideration". Hate me, but I tell you the truth.

Best Answer

U know ppl tht call me names just make me stronger I thought maybe a 40 year old would hav something better to do than bash on a 15 year old girl but...I guess not. Truth hurts

Best Answer

Dont be a fool. Stay in school

Best Answer

I'll get back to you...gotta answer this other more important question first

Best Answer

j/k whether or not you are someone's second choice you are never *everyone's* second choice...feeling bad or good about yourself is all in your head, sweetie. Try to see the good in things...try to stay positive...happiness comes from loving yourself first..there's a saying "smile at the world and the world smiles back" give that a try...smile at people and be happy..that will affect everyone around you...you may not be first choice in all things still, but you will see it just doesn;t matter

Best Answer

Thx

Best Answer

If the guys are like that with you , then they shouldn't be your first choice! You're too good for them honey!!!

Best Answer

Thanks(:

Best Answer