lifetriangle lifetriangle 22-25, M 21 Answers Mar 18, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

I know it's cliche but really don't look for it and that's when it will find you.

Best Answer

Don't find love, let love find you. That's why it's called "falling in love" because you don't force yourself to fall, you just fall.

Best Answer

The thing is....we're not supposed to LOOK for it....we're supposed to WAIT for it.

Best Answer

wait for how many years ?

Best Answer

Stop counting....see reply from Poetlover....must love first before receiving

Best Answer

Don't try so hard, focus on yourself for a while and BAM it will find you like a light in the harbour!

Best Answer

you will get your dream person sometime soon. Be happy that you are young. I'm 29 and still dont have one. Sometimes a rare type of personality will find it hard to get their soulmate. This world is big somewhere your soulmate will be waiting for a dream person like you. The almighty will engage you two by chance so do not worry. Just wait - patience has answers.

Best Answer

Then stop looking

Best Answer

let love search for you..

Best Answer

often when we are looking so hard for something, we miss it when it is right in front of us

Best Answer

best way is to just not look for it. keep yourself busy. be awesome. and someone who sees your awesomeness will be attracted to you and then boom! love yourself and someone will come along to love you :)

Best Answer

You know that saying, "A watched pot never boils"? It is unfortunately more accurate than I'd like most times. For me, focusing on happiness aside from love really opened the door to it.

Best Answer