Yeah...
SilentMoonX SilentMoonX 70+, M 8 Answers Apr 15, 2012

You have to 'man up'and just put in you 2 cents worth. Conversations, partucularly group ones, are very interesting... no one is interested in what anyone else is saying,unless they find soeone who agrees with them... this,of course,is competitive banter. In quieter sessions, it's probably in your best interest get a reputation for saying something intelligent,funny,or really pertinent... That's what I do... I let people blather on about all sorts of ridiculosity, and then I shoot my 'rocket'... and then ... guess who's in charge of the conversation?<br />
Give it a try... You may have to endure alot of idiocy, and sometimesit itn'tworth commentation anyway... Get yourself a reputation for saying' things that count'!

Best Answer

ok, i will try

Best Answer

At almost age 60, I experienced being left out of conversations and groups consistently my entire life. It's been a struggle, however our life journey leads us to answers that define and form our wisdom from life-experience. I am finding peace with the knowledge, understanding, and wisdom that God wants me to glorify Him with solitude in prayer rather than trying to "fit in" just two words and being ignored. In addition to the realization that people who do this to us don't intend to, and usually do not know they are doing it. That alone explains that is not my call or purpose. God wants me with Him in frienship, fellowship, and worship. As a teacher and counselor, students, and challenged children and adults tend to want my company and attention. What we usually see as "something wrong with us, or why me" as children and young adults usually has underlying strengths we will grow into later during our life journey.

Best Answer

Very interesting answer. Its not more about trying to fit in but rather when im talking to people together

Best Answer

Sometimes you just need to jump in on the conversation. Don't hog it, just 'join' it.<br />
During conversations...what is your body language?<br />
Are you closed off? Shy?<br />
Do you seem like you're engaged in the conversation?

Best Answer

1. They might not like what you have to say.<br />
2. They could be being rude<br />
3. be an active participant, just because they seem like they're ignoring you doesn't mean they are.

Best Answer

i was in one once, and people were saying things, i asked questions about it but was ignored

Best Answer

being shut out of ONE convo is no reason to not keep trying.

Best Answer

force urself in there haha

Best Answer

i get in some, but people just ignore what i say, like they never heard it.

Best Answer

ask random questions

Best Answer

Why a freak? unless they are disturbing questions. People think im a troll but they still answer mine

Best Answer

a bit agree with this, I talked to someone once like in september 2011, and asked random things, and it looked like the other person felt awkward

Best Answer

cause you never listen.. only talk talk talk..

Best Answer

No, im always the one listening, i only say a couple words, but even if i were to say more they just get ignored. and that answer sounds more judgmental.

Best Answer

then people are just being rude to you.

Best Answer