dreamscape1 dreamscape1 36-40 17 Answers Jun 2, 2009

Perhaps you're holding back feelings regarding some other bigger aspect and they just spew out over little things instead.

Best Answer

Because you let yourself.

Best Answer

90% of people who get angry really easy... it has almost nothing to with other people. So, i suggest you to "stalk" your emotions and find out where they start from. It is maybe your own insecurity that causes this?<br />
But like camael said. Its a personal question, its hard to answer without knowing anything about you.

Best Answer

creamsicle is right. often when we have bigger issues that we are suppressing, our anger comes out in many little ways...

Best Answer

It's hard for me not to get mad about anything. i am under to much stress. i get mad at myself. i can not see other people get mad cause i know what they are going through.

Best Answer

Are you under a lot of stress? I use to snap at my daughter because I had so much other stress. I learned to "let it go" so I could be happy. Our favorite saying now is: let it go. We read online that when you frown you are giving yourself wrinkles when you are older. Now we joke about frowning. You don't win when you get angry over small things. You are only hurting yourself and your relationships. I think finding a reason to stop getting mad over the small stuff is important. My reason is my daughter.

Best Answer

I was angry easily too. Physically you are afflicted with headache; spiritually you think that other people are wrong. You should try to get the cure from skillful physicians.

Best Answer

I get angry about little things, too. Don't think of it as a negative reaction unless it prevents you from living your life normally. We all get angry, and it's a normal feeling. All this "letting the small things go" cr-p is a little hard to accept when you're bombarded with problems.

Best Answer

anger is usualy a second hand emotion, fear, or helplessness is usualy the cause of said second hand emotions....what are yopu angry about? maybe we can help you figure it out

Best Answer