I know there are a lot of studio tricks when recording, but sometimes the artists just can't hit the damn notes "live" -- it KILLS me! :( UPDATE: What bands/groups/artists do you LOVE to hear live -- Inspire me please!!! And I like all kinds of music -- just NOT that rap ****.
mizalyssamckenna mizalyssamckenna 26-30, F 12 Answers Apr 6, 2012

I feel the same way as you. There are a few artists who really care, who do manage to do live versions of their songs that are 95% as good as the recording. With most artists, it's about 40%.

Best Answer

It's probably because the "artists" you're talking about aren't really artists at all.

Best Answer

Yes, but what about the REALLY important thing---do they look as good as they did in the video?

Best Answer

Because modern pop music is about the technology, not the natural abilities of the singers, song writers, musicians, etc.

Best Answer

Welcome to modern music. Is it a wonder why you dont see any of todays "artists" put out a "live" CD its because they cant

Best Answer

Most vocal artists these days are fakes! They cant sing for sh*t!

Best Answer

I am too. :l

Best Answer