laurielee1980 laurielee1980 31-35, F 16 Answers May 25, 2012

they say 3am is the devils hour. just sayin

Best Answer

devil's hour? what is that?

Best Answer
Best Answer

thanks!

Best Answer

Very truee. Watch the Exercism of Emily Rose. you'll see.

Best Answer

im starting 2 wake up at 3 o clock in the morning and it keeps on feeling if sometng is watching me its been like this 4 3 weeks and i even called my little brother 2 sleep by me beacuse im afraid

Best Answer

I wake up between the hours of 2-3 everynight and i can never fall back asleep till like 8 am....i never have dreams people say 'everybody has dreams you just dont remember them' NO! i donty get dreams when i wake up at 2-3 i always feel like im being watched...always i have seen things in my room..like something floating abouve my head like a snake moving through the air and another time i saw a cats head behind my chair....at the bottom of my stairs (i live in a ba<x>sement so when i come home theres a door then down the stairs is the kitchen) i came home and saw a tall man at the bottom of my stairs....i heard voices before not much i mostly get bad feelings negative feelings.....

Best Answer

I wake up at 3a.m. all of the time since moving from mountain time to eastern time zone which is 2 hours differrence which would make sense if mountain timewas in front of eastern but its reversed.If that were the case I would be waking up at 1 a.m. here instead of 3a.m.and I go to bed around 11-1130 each night, have 1 cup of coffee in the a.m. and dont frink caffeine all day after that. Don' t wake in fear either, just frustration!!!

Best Answer

that you went to bed at 6 or 7 pm.

Best Answer

I have the same problem - for two years. I was on some pills but did not like how they made me feel. Just started seeing a hypnotherapist to fix it. Still working on it.

Best Answer

I am not on meds maybe I should be?

Best Answer

I dunno what it means but i always wake up at the same time every night too, Its so weird!! lol

Best Answer

Really? Do you wake up in fear?

Best Answer

No i just wake up. lol

Best Answer

Body clock is probably set to that time?

Best Answer

Nope; I go to bed at 9pm every night; I have ever since I was in grade school, just started since I became 30 years old!

Best Answer