Ok so I like my TA. He's really intelligent And he has a good personality. I feel bad. I'm worried I like him just Bc he's in authority. How can I tell if my feelings are just for him???
Vetiver93 Vetiver93 16-17, F 7 Answers Feb 24, 2012

Why ask why? You're young, just enjoy it. Don't do anything stupid, and you'll have fond memories someday.

Best Answer

This reminds me of that old song by the Police. "don't stand so close to me" <br />
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla<x>yer_detailpage&v=5Zp3LPRzuXo

Best Answer

Brilliant Hal

Best Answer

Please distance yourself from him. Even rumors could damage his career.

Best Answer

You read my mind man.

Best Answer

I forgot how reggae that song was.

Best Answer

I would never do anything except be friends until months after I was done w the class. I'm not selfish, I hide my feelings but I do like him.

Best Answer

I see. Yes, If you were ever to tell him how you feel, you should wait until you are of legal consensual age.

Best Answer

This is exactly how I feel. The crush makes me feel good though and more occupied. Maybe you just don't like much immature people and that is why you resorted to this. If it's just a crush just have fun thinking about it. You know its only an authoritive figure crush if you've had these feelings for others in the same position.

Best Answer

Because he's attractive? No need to worry, but you definitely shouldn't pursue anything with him.

Best Answer

i had crush on my teacher too ....... so enjoy it

Best Answer

You are 16- leave these men alone

Best Answer

Who hasn't had a crush on a teacher? ;)

Best Answer