Charmingminx484 Charmingminx484 18-21, F 18 Answers Apr 13, 2012

Maybe they appear more stable and mature to you. Men often like younger women as long as they behave older if that makes sense.

Best Answer

It really does and that REALLY sounds like the reason. I mean...like with my SD I love how he keeps it real with me and I can trust him...I actually feel safer with him and like he won't cheat...cause I'm sure if he does..he'd either tell me,show me pics of the chick or invite me to join. lol It's just how he is.

Best Answer

I wouldn't say I like older guys better as a group---BUT the one guy I truly care for is 15 years older than me. I see him differently than all other people in the world.

Best Answer

Doesn't youth crave the stability of maturity in many ways? Older mates/lovers/spouses aren't exploring and curious, they know what they like and take you there with them. They are sure of where they are and who they are. Careers are stable and they have an established life. They already have the so called white picket fence, so you can move right in to a comfortable place, physically and emotionally without the intense hassles of building a career, saving money just to buy a couch.

Best Answer

exactly! He's stable already...he knows what he wants and how to give me what I want. And,unlike most guys, doesnt let me walk all over him, which I also like...getting your way is fun,but having a guy who isnt adraid and has enough confidence and backbone to tell you "NO" is sexy.

Best Answer

You are a lucky girl to have found him

Best Answer

maybe because us older guys know what we're doing, and don't play mind games. as for why us older guys like you, that's easy.......no emotional baggage or wrinkles. plus, <br />
you have time on your side. I might also add, it has something to do with your screen name too...charmingminx !!! :)

Best Answer

As for my name I am charming...and I'm sweet too...and pretty innocent minded-goes with the sweetness- and as for the earlier part of your statement..that's true. lol

Best Answer

I like it !!! add me to your friend list if you like :)

Best Answer

I have no idea why you are attracted to them but they are attracted to you because you are a girl.

Best Answer

Guess guys like ***** no matter how old or young. lol

Best Answer

I think all women attract older guys, it's just whether you're prepared to go there.

Best Answer

cos everything thats older than you always seems cool and more mature and all sophisticated and stuff, even when its not. also, what kind of older guys are you attracting and how much older? cos sometimes girls attract older guys who are all desperate cos they cant find someone their own age. :s

Best Answer

that's not true in my case....I can find guys my age...they're just immature and can't wait to get my clothes off -.-

Best Answer

oh no i meant maybe the older guy cant find girls HIS age, cos sometimes thats why older guys are like that. im sure you can find guys your own if you got older guys too. and true.

Best Answer

Dear sweet<br />
i wana start this after sucking your boobs and ***... Beauty structure reading is an art that absorbed after a range of experience ..it is the older men ..<br />
i love you sweet again please add me....

Best Answer

experienced ?

Best Answer

meaning???

Best Answer

Greater stability and experienced things in life!

Best Answer

"Who is without sin throw the first stone me". Besides, if You wear a beard it is because You have something to hide!

Best Answer

Cause you like people with hair inside their ear

Best Answer

The latter part of the question should be pretty obvious. <br />
As to the first part, I haven't got a clue.

Best Answer

Why is the latter part obvious?lol

Best Answer

Men of all ages are attracted to young women, it is simple biology. :)

Best Answer

you mean older perverts

Best Answer