BloodrayneMonster BloodrayneMonster 22-25, M 9 Answers Aug 21, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

at your age, those younger than you aren't women and men. they're girls and boys. i'll be watching for you on "to catch a predator".

Best Answer

i wouldnt date someone that young and i cant believe what im being accused of just cos im attracTIVE to younger ppl

Best Answer

ok, chester.

Best Answer

preference most everyone one has one

Best Answer

probably because u look young for your age

Best Answer

Because younger people automatically idealize you. Those around your age see you in reality. So you should probably up your game, get a haircut, buy some better looking clothes & get a normal personality.

Best Answer

sometimes people are attractive to younger people, because when they are around the same age group, they might act older or look older then u. Im 33 but i don't look it I look like im early 20's, my husband is couple of years younger then me

Best Answer

Women like men older than them. Just enjoy it; when you're 30 you'll be screwing 18 year olds still.

Best Answer

Oh for god's sake.. is this a problem? Don't worry, this will change. And be grateful; you will look your age all too soon.

Best Answer

yes it is a problem, im not comfortable with ppl older or younger than my limits

Best Answer

Like I said, just wait a bit; this will definitely change. Of course you're not comfortable; teens like and trust only other teens. This too, will change as you grow up. It's all a matter of scale; to you, 5 years younger is a child, while 5 years older is a grown-up, and you can relate to neither. This will pass, trust me.

Best Answer

Because you are a pervy ******.

Best Answer

**** off *****

Best Answer