I just don't feel like talking for no purpose.. have started picking fights easily .. and been acting tough on myself..
Thatsmystyle77 Thatsmystyle77 18-21, M 6 Answers Feb 9 in Embarrassing & Funny

Me too!

Thank you for asking...I know I'm not alone.

(((Hugs)))

Best Answer

*hugs* who needs others..

Best Answer

Awwww.. group hug moment

Best Answer

*hugs*

Best Answer

you just answered your own question

Best Answer

So.. i should talk to others even for no purpose, stop picking fights and be lenient with myself?

Best Answer

No. Right now, you're suggesting to perpetuate this vicious cycle of violence to support nothing at all. A man with no purpose has neither a map or a compass, wandering and lost. I think you should find purpose first (figuratively speaking, a compass), a plan to acheive it (again figuratively speaking, a map) and THEN ask if it's worth someone's life before you bother to take up violence again. You must know what you're losing (your dignity/health/life) to before you lose it

Best Answer

You just hit me in the heart O_o A compass and a map has been forcefully handed over to me.. that gives me the cause to take up violence again and provoke hatred... "Cycle of violence" i call it the circle of hatred.. I'm unable to keep all that hatred inside of me..

Best Answer

then join the army. at least then you can be stupid and disciplined about it

Best Answer

They'd throw me away for being too curious xD besides i found the answer.. i am craving for intelligence and when i'm not satisfied i get pissed off.. and then start pitying on people..

Best Answer

Maybe it's time for some changes in your life buddy . Maybe your inner child looked around and realized they were dissatisfied with the life you've built and they are demanding you do something about it

Or maybe you need new friends

Best Answer

Why not both?

Best Answer

Could be, man . Could flippin' be

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with talking with a purpose. picking fights would seem the opposite of what you are craving though. just my opinion

Best Answer

People think u're mean if u talk to them only on purpose.. yeah u're right upon the 2nd part :l

Best Answer

let them think what they want. it will weed out the ones that would only annoy you by talking to them. but don't be so hard on yourself either. nothing wrong with not wanting to waste your time with people that can never get into anything deeper than a frivolous conversation. Craving intelligence can be a good thing

Best Answer

Well the comment was for people in general.. I might just weed out everybody by being mean O_o

Best Answer