If it floats your boat.. no one is hurt.. and children are not involved.. why should it matter?

Best Answer

judged harshly?... hmmm. I have this real big feeling.. that no one is judging you... and you just wanted people to see.. but I want to check before I make an assumption.. but I'm gonna keep this answer.. just in case if I'm right.<br />
OH WHAT DO YOU KNOW.. I WAS RIGHT. ¬¬

Best Answer

well most people judge others where they have short comings. so maybe you opening up has them upset at themselves and instead of looking at them they point the finger at others. maybe?!?! or they are just too religious. i am a christian and hate when others are turned away because people take judging into their own hands and not leaving it to God.

Best Answer

For some reason it's okay to be gay but it's not okay to be bi. It seems to confuse people, they want everything to fit inside a pretty little box with a proper label. Or maybe they think being gay is biological but bisexuals are just experimenting.

Best Answer

Delete the story and start over and no one will care.<br />
There is nothing wrong with what you are doing just don't advertise it.

Best Answer