I'm extremely depressed. & Cant sleep .. . Why is a person that hurt me so badly all that I think about ? I know it takes time but , I just want tha pain to go away.. . My abuser still has control over my mind & thoughts . Can someone please talk to me .. .
NoPainisForever NoPainisForever 22-25, F 7 Answers Jan 12 in Dating & Relationships

It helps to throw yourself into some activity that occupies your mind while you recover.

Best Answer

Obviously you have given this person your heart and I am guessing you feel as if there is no answers or closure.

Just ask youyrself this question, if you go back to him/her, would that person change??

Best Answer

I know for a fact he won't change .. . & it's completely over with us . He is with someone else , I feel bad for her .

Best Answer

Then if you know that it is over, what is stopping you from letting go??

Best Answer

I've let him go . But my feelings are very hurt by tha whole situation .. . I feel like I'm to blame , but I know I'm not ! It's like he brainwashed me .. . It's hard to explain . 😔

Best Answer

I do get it. When I seperated from my first wife, she had screwed me up so much I didn't know who I was.

The way I changed and moved on was being positive in what i did and thought. write down a plan and work out what you want to do. Make sure all the elements in your plan are positive.
Surround yourself with positive people.
The other thing i did was write down what I did wrong in the relationshipo, and what I should have done. This helps you clarify and organise your emotions. Use your support network around you and do positive things.
Thats the way to transition out of your thinking.

Best Answer

acknowledge life is unfolding as it was intended to. be at peace with yourself. accept that fact that the actions of your abuser, and of others are beyond your control. go forward with confidence knowing you are in charge of your destiny and cannot be influenced by vexatious and malicious intentions of others. remember: you are a child of this universe, you belong here, and you have the right to be happy. strive to be happy.

Best Answer

Its because you still miss him and it takes time to move on!.

Best Answer

I don't miss him at all . I miss myself .. . Tha old me , before he did this to me .

Best Answer

You may think you dont, but a part of you just cant let go yet. Time is the best healer. Hang in there :)

Best Answer

pm me

Best Answer