oh we all do that. don't worry

Best Answer

Well that's really what I'm going through, everytime I dream about him it feels so real and I'll wake up so disappointed t and wandering why I still feel that why about him because we had our chance to be together, and like you I thought we were going to date but nothing ever happened, I met my boyfriend who I think sorta took my mind off him that's why I found interest, I use to struggle about knowing why, but I still had a bond with my old crush, I mean when we first kissed / hooked up I remember it all and was the best feeling ever, and my boyfriend, I can barely remember and didn't feel all that. You want to be with your crush but you know it won't work out, or atleast would be hard thing to work through because of the bf now, but do what you feel like when the time is right, you'll know.

Best Answer

because you're a *****.

Best Answer

The reason why you have a continued crush is because I seem to have that effect on women I am involved in.

Best Answer

Actually, jeffonep has a point. If you ********** to the thought of your crush, it might reset your thought process and it will go away. By doing that, you're acting on it rather than dreaming therefore you'll get the thought out of your system.

Best Answer

have you ever tried mazturbating beforengoing to sleep? this may just reset the subconscious

Best Answer

What does ma$turbating have to do with this? I just want to know what my dream means...

Best Answer

could change yuor brain chemestry and subconscious thoughts

Best Answer

I don't think continuing talking to a crush you thought you were going to date whilst being in a relationship was the best thing to do to be honest, and possibly that's where your mistake lies, because now you've stopped speaking you have lost a 'friend' if that's what you want to call him. You may say he's a 'friend' but deep down he is more than that, and you know it, so he isn't technically a 'previous' crush as you described it, otherwise you wouldn't be feeling the way you do now. Maybe he is more than a crush to you, without you knowing. The hardest part for you is that you've fallen for two people at once, which isn't good, and you need to choose who you've rather have and then stick with that decision. Maybe your current boyfriend isn't right for you any more, and your beginning to loose your feelings for him.

Best Answer

You're right. But I don't want to leave my boyfriend now because what if the other guy doesn't want me. And I don't know if I want to leave my boyfriend because I know it will be hard to let go of him. He took my virginity. But how do I know if he's not right for me? I mean I feel as if our relationship is unhealthy because I dropped all my friends for him and now im left with none.

Best Answer

I have had this too. I think it's because we're young and such a long relationship can be boring. Especially when spending a lot of time together and a lot less time with friends. We know leaving our current boyfriend would be a big mistake and really hard to do and we're not positive that other guy wants us too. I think our mind is just putting together pieces of a newer, less boring relationship that we desire. I also realize with things getting boring we're losing interest. There is also less effort put in by both of us, but we notice what he does more than ourselves. Just something to think about as far as your role in the relationship too.

Best Answer