older than usual...
vcost1 vcost1 18-21, F 37 Answers Oct 8, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

As long as they are 45 or under you can love em all ya want...lmao....Save the older than that for us old gals....Older men are wiser and sexy than most younger men

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

Its our aftershave my dear young lady.

Best Answer

That is a great question to ask yourself. Do you find boys your own age boring and are drawn to the mature men for their attitude and not appearance? If so, I would point out that not all boys are immature and boring. Nor are all men mature and interesting. Remember to see them for what they really are and not what you expect or perceive them to be. Look for the intelligent, active, responsible young men in your age range. They will be the ones too busy to spend time loitering and chasing after girls. They have jobs, or extra classes, or pursuits that drive them. Focus on what drives you and try to form relationships with the people involved. Get to know them and through them you may find a man you can really be attracted to. Even an 18 year old man is better than 34 year old boy.<br />
Also, any 30 something guy who doesn't try to tell you that you are way too young for him is not to be trusted.

Best Answer

I love this answer. I never thought about that...I am just looking for someone mature, wise and intelligent. I was getting that confused with age. Hopefully I find that one day because they're so hard to find. And if I don't I guess oh well

Best Answer

Like older women, We've done most things and have little to look forward to regretting anymore. lol Listening and sharing life lessons is an attractive quality older people possess that is admirable. plus its a myth that we lose strength and stamina thats at like 50 years old. =)

Best Answer

It's to do with persnality and wisdom. Young guys talk about cars, booze, drugs and mostly women. As you age your experience gives you knowledge and you are able to talk easily on most topics. I must say though that an older man would usually find a young woman rather boring and except for her youth, have nothing in common to talk about as she wouldn't have a clue of most of what you say.

Best Answer

I agree with this so much. The men my age i find boring

Best Answer

Thank you Vosti. Don't be put off by age as older men usually know so much more about life. The issue will be having things to talk about and knowing what he's talking about. For example, if you talk about music, he will like music from his younger days and likely hate what's ben around for the last 10 -20 years as it's pretty much all manufactured and enhanced stuff. And rap, if you call that music. Same with world events and the effect on today. He will talk about such with ease but you may never have heard of it. You may be very well read and also prefer older music (but better of course). I know many young people do actually prefer what older men liked when young.
I guess I'm just drawing to your attention the talking and listening part of a relationship to you.
Of course tyhe attraction of a young women is hard to resist but once that physical side is less than all the relationship then the talking will be at isue.
Good luck as there are many very nice older men available. Just take care to find out their past relationships and why they ended. Many di end because a man drinks too much and is abusive. So find that out and don't risk someone with that history as people don't really change.

Best Answer

They just are more attractive....More character....much more appeal....

Best Answer

im attracted to older wo,men

Best Answer

How much older than you is older than usual? I've always prefered and dated men older than me.

Best Answer

can u add me please

Best Answer

many men only WANT Oral satisfaction...<br />
but are very inept at providing their women with ;p> what they deserve!<br />
Mature men KNOW,first you Give... before you're entitled to receive :)

Best Answer

because you're smart, and have great taste hehe :)

Best Answer

Well, who cares? Older men find you attractive as well, so all is good!

Best Answer

I am married to someone 8 years older than me and I don't think it has anything to do with the age that I am attracted to him.

Best Answer

how much older is older men?

Best Answer

Well im 19 so in their 30,s

Best Answer

auch ill need a cupple years before u can count on me then ;)

Best Answer

Its not like i date only them...but something about them that pulls me to them and theyre all married:(

Best Answer

It's best to be an old man's darling than a young man's fool!!!

Best Answer

Everyone has different motivations for dating the types they do. Search within yourself and you will find that answer. Do you seek out their stability, their maturity, their quiet confidence, their physical looks, etc?

Best Answer

because you have gone tasteless..!!

Best Answer

hey, hey. I'm standing right here!

Best Answer

Because you want to join us on the dark side....;)

Best Answer

Ask yourself what you are looking for in a man and you will find YOUR answer which is the only one that really counts.

Best Answer

No idea--but can I send you my address?

Best Answer