dean2816 dean2816 31-35, M 3 Answers Aug 3, 2012 in Parenting & Family

If I knew you and even if we weren't friends. I'd still remember you.

It's not that someone finds you easy to forget but they have chosen to move on without you.

Maybe if you would move on and over time you'd get over it.

Sincerely,Kitty

Best Answer

Why do they all want to move on without me?They tell me i'm such a great person yet they decide they want to move on and forget me?Why?What did I do that would make them want to do that? I've lost a best friend that I thought I would never leave and now I see his life through facebook.He had my back for years through alot of things and I had his back.But like usual a little time pasted and hanging out stopped text stopped everything stopped.And now nothing again.What kind of person am I now?

Best Answer

Please, don't be so hard on yourself.I know what you going through. I lost contact with my best friend many years ago and what friends I did have I only see through facebook. I don't even have a friend to call and chat with. And I realize, it's so much about ourselves just growing up and moving on to make a life for yourself.And sometimes we have to sacrifice friendships along the way. I know it's hard and it doesn't seem right.But one day you'll move on too and have make some difficult choices. It's not the end my friend but a new chapter in life. My best regards to you dean2816.

Best Answer

Maybe they find you dangerous somehow. In the past I have loved men and still do but when I found out exactly how dangerous they were I put space in between us. I wasn't trying to be in any abusive relationships. See...not all of us forget. That's just an example. I am not accusing you of being a dangerous person but I can't see how someone could forget another person so easily when they have spent quality time with them. I dunno.

Best Answer

I wish I could say that is true about me but 99 percent of people in my life are gone.I mean from friend to family.I hurt them and I try to patch what I do wrong and I give them as much time as I possibly yet they come back then after time life goes on and then it's nothing I fade into nothingness.I can email people forever then boom they are gone if I don't constantly keep in contact I never stay around.I feel that if I'm not like jewelry to them I am a simple dream I'm great when I there but once they wake up I'm forgotten.I can say it's the exact opposite with me once you have touch my life you are there forever.

Best Answer

If I was in your position I would look at it differently. I would say "why don't I focus on me and loving me and let go of everyone else". Life works in mysterious ways. I have seen wicked people attract lots of people and good people attract very few and of course visa versa. You will find people like you where ever your interests are. Start there.

Best Answer