There could be a few reasons for what you are feeling so I wouldn't go to deeply into it. What I'd suggest you do is that you go visit your GP. It's OK to tell you of something that might give you relief, but if it's becoming a constant occurance, then I would suggest that you visit your GP because it's something you want to either stop or prevent.<br />
<br />

Best Answer

Related Questions