tufazt tufazt 26-30, M 20 Answers Nov 8, 2009

Speaking for myself, making the really good money requires you to turn your life over to your job. Over a long enough time line more and more of your life becomes about the job, and you never see your friends or family. Then one day you look around and realize you don't have any friends, just coworkers. Then you have a decision to make.

Best Answer

Less to worry about.

Best Answer

Perhaps your money and comanionship cost you more than you were able to handle.

Best Answer

Because money is not the most important thing in life neither is being in a relationship just to be in one, money can't buy love contentment or happiness.

Best Answer

because money does not buy love. Love comes from a peace within yourself thats nature made.

Best Answer

because you need to get real...

Best Answer

because you are independent

Best Answer

you don't like what you have to do to those old gals...

Best Answer

....more peaceful that way.

Best Answer

I dont know . I mean being alone is lonely. Being in love is great for some people. Maybe you just like it that way. Everyone's different. :)

Best Answer

I have no idea.

Best Answer

Because when you are alone you don't have to worry about someone else bogarting the bottle!

Best Answer

Becaues you are in control of your own destiny.

Best Answer

Freedom is everything...love is the rest...

Best Answer

possibly, for a change?

Best Answer