How people put themselves through this kind of disrespect I'll never know.

Best Answer

Surprisingly very easily. When you are on the outside looking in, it appears very clear cut, but when you are involved it is a different story.

Best Answer

Regardless, how low is your self esteem if you are willing to deal with this??? Yes, it's that cut and dry no matter who it is. If she left him the first time, them she would have gone on to learn what the world has to offer her and he wouldn't have been all she knew. She made herself way too clingy and open to disrespect so being that he's a cheating jerk, he exploited it. The funny thing is he told her at the end her wanted to move on. What insult to injury. Maybe if she wasn't such a weak person, this would have never happened. I have a hard time feeling sorry for people like this. No one should put themselves through this. If you do, then you're doing this all to yourself.

Best Answer

Let go of your past memories and try to make new ones...you can never ever go on unless you detach from the past...it is like a CD you have to erase data in order to save new one...TRUST ME I HAVE BEEN THERE...

Best Answer

Time to visit a therapist to help you let go,I have good advice but you probably need professionals.I hope you get to the point of leaving that cheating bastard behind.You deserve better and you deserve to be loved and treated in a respectful way.Hope it works out for you and you heal from that terrible time period in your life.

Best Answer

Hello Friend..I'm so sorry for all you are going through and know that kind of hurt is tough to heal. Just because someone treats you badly, and you know in your mind you should despise him, it's not that easy to do as your heart is a different matter altogether! Give yourself time to grieve, it's a huge loss and you are hurting very similar to the hurt a death would cause. Allow yourself the time to cry it out, mourn your loss, feel the anger..etc. People will say all kinds of things about how you shouldn't care, or shouldn't love him anymore but it's so easy for everyone else to say. You have a double loss in that your cousin, whom you thought of as a sister betrayed you in the worst way, so be patient and kind to yourself. Best to you...)

Best Answer

The first time he left us my mom
Passed away... Just imagine all the prople i lost... I am i so much pain and so hard to decide...

Best Answer

First off, really sorry you are going through this. As you can tell from the comments you are not alone. I too had a bad marriage, he was physically and emotionally abusive as well as a serial cheater. It took me some time to realise he was a pathological liar and a narcissist. I married for life, believed in my vows and tried so hard to make it work, we had children as well. We had counselling for years, he lied all the way through that. In the end like you enough was enough. <br />
So after all this you would think I would be so happy, but I was not. It has taken me years to regain my confidence after being beaten down by him, plus to heal the pain he caused me. It takes time. you need to grieve and heal. Don't beat yourself up about it. Get professional help and little by little you will be able to put this all behind you. Really wishing you all the best for the future. Remember you deserve so much better, hopefully one day you will find it.

Best Answer