We dated for about 8 months and had one of the most rocky relationships yet one of the best Ive ever heard of, granted shes the person ive felt the next closest thing to true love with shes one of the first people i can say ive almost hated. The relationship ended about 6 months ago in a godawful argument that ended in her slapping me and then losing it and basically just trying to hit or kick me or just cause any kind of pain she could. we basically hated eachother. i can't explain why I miss her this is where i need some helpful advice please lol?
SanctusSolus SanctusSolus 18-21, M 10 Answers Sep 30, 2009

Our hearts and bodies are irrational. Which is why it is crucial that you keep reminding yourself of all the negatives about her, bec. only THAT will keep you from caving in to your heart and hormones. The good memories are like sirens: very dangerous if you pay attention to them. Remember: whatever you saw there during the rocky times will be multiplied 100fold if you get back together with her/make it permanent.

Best Answer

Are you lonely?

Best Answer

You might have strongly disliked her for a period in time but really someone having that much control over your emotions probably just means you have true emotions for her you just need to realize how amazing things were when you loved her, stop having negative thought. Go with the flow.<br />
But then again feelings change, people change...

Best Answer

I have always heard and I believe that there is a very thin line between love and hate. Your not over her.

Best Answer

You said that this was the closest to love right? So maybe it's the Love that you are missing and since it came from her, She is your focus. Nothing is wrong with that. <br />
If you do not want to get back with her then try to change your focus from Her to just Love and what you want will come to you whether that's a second chance with her or a New love that's better than you could imagine. Good Luck Hon!

Best Answer

i think you were with her in the first place because she was exciting and maybe you were in love , you either were so different or so alike that caused the problems you suffered in your relationship , i know you miss her but as soon as you get together you will start fighting again and you will remember why you two broke up in the first place , if you want to forget her , just go out there and find someone else , someone more understanding that you can go to when you have a problem not have the problem with her .

Best Answer

Sometimes hate is a type of frustrated love. If you truly disliked her then she wouldn't even cross your mind unless you saw her.

Best Answer

You had a close relationship at one point, there are, or were some deep feelings there, things like that don't just go away because of some conflict no matter how angry, upset or badly it made you feel in the moment.

Best Answer

I don't think love ever dies. it just gets stabbed a bunch of times over and over and eventually u leave since ur bleeding to death. I miss my ex.. I love my ex..but I love him as a very good friend..and the thought of ******* him makes wanna gag.

Best Answer