You need to fall in love with yourself, before you enter a relationship. It is impossible to engage in relationships without you being in love and respectable to yourself.

Best Answer

Insecurity

Best Answer

not a good quality ..but you are admitting your faults... so it would seem that maybe you are ready to <br />
work on yourself ...ie as in becoming a better person perhaps ..

Best Answer

I don't think it's that you are jealous; I think it's that you are insecure. Perhaps you fear that if he succeeds at something, he will perceive you as less than what he is, and look for someone equal to himself. If that's the case, don't let it bother you for a minute. He loves you just the way you are, and you should too.

Best Answer

I agree that that is probable. if that is the case and insecurity is really the issue, then you need to consider counseling to remedy these emotions, or else a fulfilling, serious, long term relationship is unlikely to happen between you two. If you have emotional turmoil in your heart that is caused by your lover (even if they don't know, or aren't at fault) it will inadvertently cause problems in the relationship. &amp; eventually end it if it isn't remedied. so get help to figure out why you feel this way before you ruin a good thing.

Best Answer