Human characteristics determine that jealousy arouses from the lack of having something when other humans have the thing which they lack... Of course I may have just rambled nonsense just now.

Best Answer

no, that's true!

Best Answer

we all are jealous from time to time, we're generally jealous when in a relationship or when wanting to have a relationship with someone while some other person is doing the same thing ... and to make it worse, that person usually does it the bad way and sometimes succeeds<br />
I just hope everything's alright with you =]

Best Answer

thank you :)

Best Answer

you're welcome :)

Best Answer

Jealous = feeling resentment against someone because of that person's rivalry, success, or advantages<br />
On positive side, no problem to feel jealous provided you use that to motivate you to be more successful.

Best Answer

Goodness only knows - grow up!

Best Answer

you're competitive

Best Answer

Because they have/are something you don't/aren't. Doesn't mean you can't change that!

Best Answer

You just are. that is why

Best Answer

it worx greed that is.. How ever so does love so does compassion and meaningful relationships and friendships .. K am I a bad giy for heloiwng someone out who needs a safe place to lay her head?

Best Answer

hehe. no. it's okay.

Best Answer

The green eyed envy monster attacked you.

Best Answer

haha

Best Answer

Greed is good

Best Answer