I can tell you without a doubt, I was in much better shape physically, mentally, and emotionally at 18 then I am now at 30. It makes no sense to me.
Kingshelman Kingshelman 31-35, M 9 Answers Jun 14 in Dating & Relationships

With age comes a sense of self confidence and maturity the typical 18 year old doesn't possess.

Best Answer

I was more confident back then. Maybe I was over confident. i think it may be a status thing but who knows?

Best Answer

A cocky teenager is a far cry from a mature man. My opinion only.

Best Answer

Lol. Was just writing something very similar to this. :) nice.

Best Answer

I don't know. I've never been attracted to older guys lol

Best Answer

Hey complain when your not getting any at 40-45 but while your getting some enjoy.

Best Answer

I'm sure the ladies were also in better shape back then, but they're aging. Within a decade they will likely be too old to have a child without a serious jump in the risk of birth defects or autism.

Best Answer

It's a fetish

Best Answer

A broken old man fetish?

Best Answer

Hey, Old men are really hot FYI. Even I was someone 15 years older than me..It's just like a fetish

Best Answer

I think it's kind of like putting aside the hassles of having to help you grow and pass through your more immature or messy stages. <br />
Something about whether one wants a box of legos or a pre-made toy. Then the question is whether the ones who are pining for the pre-made toy, are worth playing with.

Best Answer

but it gets silly when people choose a ****** pre-made toy over a deluxe lego set.

Best Answer

~shrugs~ chicks, man.

Best Answer

some of us were ugly ducklings

Best Answer

Because before you were a boy, now you're a man. We're not just getting older; we're getting better!

Best Answer

Maybe that's the general rule. I think I am the exception I have been growing worse over the years.

Best Answer