I can tell you without a doubt, I was in much better shape physically, mentally, and emotionally at 18 then I am now at 30. It makes no sense to me.
Kingshelman Kingshelman 31-35, M 10 Answers Jun 14 in Dating & Relationships

With age comes a sense of self confidence and maturity the typical 18 year old doesn't possess.

Best Answer

I was more confident back then. Maybe I was over confident. i think it may be a status thing but who knows?

Best Answer

A cocky teenager is a far cry from a mature man. My opinion only.

Best Answer

Lol. Was just writing something very similar to this. :) nice.

Best Answer

I don't know. I've never been attracted to older guys lol

Best Answer

Hey complain when your not getting any at 40-45 but while your getting some enjoy.

Best Answer

I'm sure the ladies were also in better shape back then, but they're aging. Within a decade they will likely be too old to have a child without a serious jump in the risk of birth defects or autism.

Best Answer

It's a fetish

Best Answer

A broken old man fetish?

Best Answer

Hey, Old men are really hot FYI. Even I was someone 15 years older than me..It's just like a fetish

Best Answer

I think it's kind of like putting aside the hassles of having to help you grow and pass through your more immature or messy stages. <br />
Something about whether one wants a box of legos or a pre-made toy. Then the question is whether the ones who are pining for the pre-made toy, are worth playing with.

Best Answer

but it gets silly when people choose a ****** pre-made toy over a deluxe lego set.

Best Answer

~shrugs~ chicks, man.

Best Answer

some of us were ugly ducklings

Best Answer

Men gain skills and knowledge. Which makes them more capable. Thus increasing their value. As mates protectors ect.

Best Answer

Because before you were a boy, now you're a man. We're not just getting older; we're getting better!

Best Answer

Maybe that's the general rule. I think I am the exception I have been growing worse over the years.

Best Answer