3 months back, I broke up with a girl I've been seeing for 6 months, I loved her very much and she destroyed my heart. A bout 3 weeks ago she calls (sparing details) we meet and we spend an amazing 2 weeks together but the old pain was strong and she hurt me again, I decided not to wait to get over her to meet someone new, so I asked a beautiful girl whom I met recently for a drink and we've met a couple of times. She is very beautiful and fun, I would be mad not to try to continue with her, but for the first time in my life I feel cold towards a girl I liked at the beginning and who likes me.
andro333 andro333 22-25, M 5 Answers Jun 23, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

deal with your pain. if youre not attracted to her, youre not. you dont owe her anything. <br />
but you do owe it to yourself to deal with the hurt and forgive her, for you.

Best Answer

It's natural to be protective of our hearts.... maybe it's not that you're not attracted to her anymore. Perhaps you are just retreating to safe zone where you don't allow yourself to be close enough to be damaged. It is possible to, if she's willing, to shift your focus to a new type of relationship.... a friend. "the basis of all metaphysics is friendship."

Best Answer

You went out with someone before you were "over" the last one. It's only been a week since you were with the girl you loved? Sheesh. Hearts and emotions don't recover that quickly.

Best Answer

But being alone is so horrible and I don't want to wait another 2 or who know how many months to recover..

Best Answer

Then it sounds like you are going to be using women to make yourself feel better, when there's no chance you are actually going to have feelings for them. It will do you good to stand on your own for a bit. Or hang around with friends. Don't use women.

Best Answer