I've tried to put my message into the church category but couldn't find it. Never mind. Yeah my sister and my brother are blessed with great partners. I'm the eldest but a single mom with a teen and have had no bf for 5 years. I feel cheated and denied of my future I wanted. I tried and tried to get a job as a graphic designer. Didn't get that. I worked in admin instead. I tried to trust a man again but it's very hard and I will admit I sabotage my chances bc sometimes I ain't good enuff and sometimes I feel that a man would leave me for a better woman. Silly init? I don't feel blessed at all. God dislike me rite? Lol
Myalee Myalee 41-45, F 9 Answers Jun 2, 2013 in Singledom

They say count your blessings. You had some job and part of a family. Bet you have your health, too. That's better than nothing!

Best Answer

To hang that on God is a little bit much! I'm sorry you're having a hard time... Who's to say what life has prepared for you? Get yourself involved in volunteering either with seniors or animals! It's a great way to meet people with similar likes! Chose something you like doing! And just do it! Try hiking or biking! You'll fi d healthy guys! Good luck!

Best Answer

mo darling. God loves u and He has plans for u darling. be patient and everthing will be all right.

Best Answer

My granddaughter' s name is Myalee. It's a beautiful name. You need to stop beating yourself up. Be thankful for the blessings you do have, instead of being envious of you siblings good fortune you need to create your own. & maybe you would find the right man if you learned to love & appreciate yourself first. Be thankful for your child because some people can't have children, be grateful for your job because there are too many people unemployed right now & at least you have a job. Stop thinking that you are not good enough for a good man, a good job & a happy life because you are good enough. You just need to do things to improve your situation. You can still go back to school, and maybe if you change your out look on life things will begin to change.

Best Answer

PS: I don't do the whole church thing, so I'm not going to get churchy on you. What I will say is the who ever created us I am sure did It in love. & I am sure our creator loves you. You have to love yourself as well.Stop being so hard on you cause there's a whole world out there ready to beat you down or love you depending on your out look.

Best Answer

No, God don't dislike u, he just dislikes pity parties

Best Answer

God does like you, matter of fact he loves you. Every struggle we go through is to make us stronger. God is strengthening you. Just have faith in him and talk to him. He knows how your feeling. pray about it. and by the way you are good enough. Do his will, and be patient, maybe that job you wanted wasnt what he wanted for you. He has a specific purpose for you. Tell god how you're feeling and pray bout it. To me you sound like a strong women.

Best Answer

I don't know about the answer to your question, but sorry it's been tough for you. Hang in there.

Best Answer

Blaming YOUR FLAWS AND ERRORS (along with everything else except for "evil" things because for some reason you people like to think that Yahweh does no wrong) may add a couple reasons as to why you dont achieve anything that you desire in life.

Best Answer