They say count your blessings. You had some job and part of a family. Bet you have your health, too. That's better than nothing!

Best Answer

To hang that on God is a little bit much! I'm sorry you're having a hard time... Who's to say what life has prepared for you? Get yourself involved in volunteering either with seniors or animals! It's a great way to meet people with similar likes! Chose something you like doing! And just do it! Try hiking or biking! You'll fi d healthy guys! Good luck!

Best Answer

My granddaughter' s name is Myalee. It's a beautiful name. You need to stop beating yourself up. Be thankful for the blessings you do have, instead of being envious of you siblings good fortune you need to create your own. & maybe you would find the right man if you learned to love & appreciate yourself first. Be thankful for your child because some people can't have children, be grateful for your job because there are too many people unemployed right now & at least you have a job. Stop thinking that you are not good enough for a good man, a good job & a happy life because you are good enough. You just need to do things to improve your situation. You can still go back to school, and maybe if you change your out look on life things will begin to change.

Best Answer

PS: I don't do the whole church thing, so I'm not going to get churchy on you. What I will say is the who ever created us I am sure did It in love. & I am sure our creator loves you. You have to love yourself as well.Stop being so hard on you cause there's a whole world out there ready to beat you down or love you depending on your out look.

Best Answer

No, God don't dislike u, he just dislikes pity parties

Best Answer

God does like you, matter of fact he loves you. Every struggle we go through is to make us stronger. God is strengthening you. Just have faith in him and talk to him. He knows how your feeling. pray about it. and by the way you are good enough. Do his will, and be patient, maybe that job you wanted wasnt what he wanted for you. He has a specific purpose for you. Tell god how you're feeling and pray bout it. To me you sound like a strong women.

Best Answer

I don't know about the answer to your question, but sorry it's been tough for you. Hang in there.

Best Answer

Blaming YOUR FLAWS AND ERRORS (along with everything else except for "evil" things because for some reason you people like to think that Yahweh does no wrong) may add a couple reasons as to why you dont achieve anything that you desire in life.

Best Answer