justcare4me justcare4me 13-15, F 17 Answers Jan 12, 2013 in Singledom

I know how you feel cuz I was never wanted by boys either. I'm 42 now and Recently I stopped caring and just do things I like doing like reading books. <br />
Simple tip, care about yourself first and foremost and maybe people will start caring about you. PPl at EP care about you so talk to us if you need a friend, ok? If boys don't want you, you'll be the one who got away. Believe me. It often happened to me. About friends, if they think you're not good enough for them then they're not good enough for you either. Stay true to yourself and only change because you want to for yourself.

Best Answer

Read a Book

Best Answer

What makes you think thaT your are not wanted?<br />
Dialogue is good and hopefully you can glean some good suggestions from some of the replies

Best Answer

in what way? is this in a sexual way, or to do with a specific person or situation

Best Answer

maybe you are and you think youre not

Best Answer

You should build your low self esteem up by positive thinking, exercise and finding a good church. Once you do that you won't be having pity partys like this one.

Best Answer

you suck at crime, just kidding

Best Answer

Lmbo

Best Answer

awwwhhhh why do you say that ? I'll be here for you,if you need a friend

Best Answer

You are wanted by plenty of people I'm sure, if its about being single... Your young, it will happen in time.

Best Answer

what makes u think your not

Best Answer

boys that i like im regected from everyone no one wants me in a relationship, friends or family way, it wouldnt matter if i died tonight

Best Answer

thats with alot of people older or not now a days its hard to find someone because to many people play immature games and it always gets harder before it gets easier believe me i know

Best Answer

Well girl, reading you i can tell you one thing: It would matter to me if you die tonight. (or tomorrow) I'm gonna tell you something: We get by. We get used to it for a while. You have to find a trick for your day to day suffering. Don't see the long term solution for now. Just think of something for tomorrow. Go somewhere you've never been, try anything new out of your comfort zone, a dance class, whatever. Get out of your usual habits. Nothing is as good as a change. It won't be a miracle and still it will be hard but...girl...you can survive rejection, trust me. Try volunteering, help others! Nothing like giving your life that kind of purpose. Tonight just cry it over and tomorrow, think it over, and please....try something new, anything!! If you need to talk, and i mean that, send me a message.

Best Answer

You are. Just not by the person youre thinking of :(

Best Answer

by whom?

Best Answer

Why would you think that?

Best Answer