I've known this guy for 2 years and we've talked once in a while, but for the past 7 months we've been talking more frequently (from march-may it was pretty much every single day). Now, he's not someone I would ever seriously date; I don't find him physically attractive nor do we have much in common (just a few musical similarities) so I don't think it's a romantic obsession. But, I find myself wanting to talk to him everyday...even if it's about nothing in particular. I am so damned intrigued by him and I don't know why. I'm not the kind of person that gets attached. I talk to my best friend like once every 2 weeks and my other friends like once every 2-3 weeks. But, I find myself wanting to talk to him every damned day and I get a little sad if we don't communicate in some way at least every other day. It's kind of weirding me out and I want to get over it. *I think I should add, I don't feel like this "obsession" is mutual and I'm afraid I might start creeping him out
metamorphoses metamorphoses 26-30, F 5 Answers Aug 19, 2009

I feel the same way. I dont even know what to do...

Best Answer

I can totally relate to you. I find myself in the same situation.

Best Answer

You find him interesting and compelling on a level you don't get to experience with anyone else. In my opinion, that's why you're so obsessed--he interests you.<br />
Maybe your regular friends are kind of dull. <br />
Don't get over it. Everyone needs a best friend.

Best Answer