Ehhh? do drugs...if you already have, stop doing drugs

Best Answer

Ehhh...I'm not too comfortable with chemically downgrading myself for a few mere minutes to hours of happiness. Let alone the possibility of getting hooked.

Best Answer

people do drugs...people are friends... dont suppose you drink alcohol either? that is a drug yknow. Dont suppose you drink coffee? that is a drug you know. dont suppose you eat sugar? that acts like a drug y'know...list goes on. Do as you feel and feel as you do. if you cant find friends than you dont need any

Best Answer

Actually Alcohol is something I avoid like the plauge due to my Genetic nature of easily becoming an Alcoholic. I don't drink Coffee either due to my addictive personality as well as my Heart being a little to weak to handle caffeine. I avoid anything with sugar due to my Type 2-D.

Best Answer

Family? suppose you drift away from them as well? all you have is a depressive mania and the diagnostic fix is pharmeceutical drugs. Honestly my true answer, as hard as it is, is to love nature. listen to the birds love the dogs avoid the cats and such

Best Answer

only you can find solace whether it be in another person or being. no one else can answer this for you but yourself. if that is the true feeling... Look in a mirror and fall in love

Best Answer

I try not to bring them anymore shame than I really have to. Pharmeceutical Drugs are completely useless for someone like me...No $$$ or Insurance = No Quality Mental Drugs lol.

Best Answer

I'm pretty sure you just told me to drop dead...

Best Answer

welcome to the club

Best Answer

I understand how you feel..the best advice I can give you is to find a place to volunteer your time...it's a good thing to do..and you will see how appreciated you are..

Best Answer

Most places I offer to volunteer at always seem to negate or push me away for some reason. But I have been trying to find a place to give out free work so to say.

Best Answer

Check with United Way...they have many areas you cold venture into

Best Answer