macca91 macca91 22-25, M 7 Answers Jun 15 in Community

Don't question it, just enjoy!!

Best Answer

Wooooooo Your the first person to actually be on the same level and take this as it is lol

Best Answer

Life's a Great Adventure!

Keep up the good work.

Best Answer

Thank You :)

Best Answer

Some people know more than others.<br />
But everyone of us is a person and its the heart that keeps us living.<br />
Not anything supernatural.

Best Answer

I do like that reply, and its not just knowledge what i posses its life itself i just own it, i just feel that im better then the average human

Best Answer

I am psychic-but does not mean I control the spirits or anyone alive.
If you want to believe you are better than the average that is your choice.
But does not mean you are right.

Best Answer

Kind of does mean im right like i said im better then most so if i say its right im 100% Right because im never wrong :/

Best Answer

No comment as not here to waste time.

Best Answer

Exactly no time to waste, just more time to become more amazing if possible!
I WIN :)

Best Answer

no, you are just young.

Best Answer

Nah i dont agree with that comment, see where im so amazing i can just erase what youve said from my memory and pretend you didnt even just say that

Best Answer

Yeah, whatever. Here's the keys. Don't scratch it.

Best Answer

Dont hate the player, hate the game!

Best Answer

Still a game to you, huh? You're on your mom's Family Plan, right?

Best Answer

Well lifes a game if you really stand back and look at it in that way, i just own this game and am max level! I'm 22 have 3 cars and a 3 bedroom house!! I WIN

Best Answer

If, as you say, you "win", then your game's over. I, on the other hand, am still in it. Damn shame to have to leave the game at 22. Oh, well.

Best Answer

Nope all earned myself, i actually went to a public school and brought up on a council estate in a council house, but i wanted to better myself so i did because im amazing!! I WIN

Best Answer

Im not leaving the game just trying to find that next level as no other human has! ;) I WIN

Best Answer

you're british?

Best Answer

I'am

Best Answer

Dude...my apologies........I'm sure everybody is VERY proud of you.

Best Answer

Take it your a yank then!! Most fuckked up nation on the planet ;) ah well with my amazing ability i can see one day yellow stone will erupt and do the world a favour :)

Best Answer

Damn, son......how sad it must be to be as uneducated as you are. Ok, I'll help you out some. For starters, to be as ****** up as you say is really quite funny, considering how many of us come from your (and it's YOU'RE, not YOUR, btw) little island nation. Yellowstone Caldera could blow tomorrow, and europe would suffer more of the fallout than the rest of our country, so deal with it, child. In the mean time, come hiking in the Rockies if you think you can survive.

Best Answer

Umm actually i dont mean to rain on YOUR parade but yellow stone would wipe out most of that deluded nation, its funny because the USA are like a awful copy of me they think there amazing and think they can do anything, in reality they are actually just a country full of delusional morons, where as i am actually amazing, dont get me wrong its cute but the sooner the USA realise they cant just go around and try to control every country the better

Best Answer

You're a funny little man. If you truly mean what you're saying, you'd say it on a british website. And besides, as a commoner, you HAVE to bow to your queen, so even the most remote attempt to comprehend what it's like to REALLY be #1 in the world has got to be your goal, right? I mean, had it not been for my country, your country would be speaking German, right? Isn't that where your queen is from anyway? But enough talk. I'm sure it's almost bedtime in your spacious 3 bedroom home.

Best Answer

Damn , you guys, I live in Britain but im actually Irish, so no i dont bow to the queen as i dont agree with the monarch! And on that note im more superior than the queen, this post was actually just a joke and a few people took it as it was just seems like you lot took it way to serious why dont u go out as a 3 let your hair down and stop being so bitter in life :)

Best Answer

Could be.

Best Answer

Thanks lol :)

Best Answer