daxil daxil 31-35, F 9 Answers Jul 2, 2010

Quit using that giant block of ice as your couch.

Best Answer

Have you ever seen that Outer Limits episode with William Shatner in it? He went to Mars or something and had an encounter with some strange life form. When he got home he started to get colder and colder. Kept turning the heat up and up. His wife was going insane trying to figure out what was going on.

Then that episode of The Twilight Zone, people in this apartment kept getting hotter and hotter because the sun was getting closer to the Earth. It was all in the girl's mind. The Earth was actually getting further from the sun. Everyone was freezing but she was hot and sweaty, dreaming of burning up.

Make sure you aren't turning into a Martian or make sure you are not dreaming of getting cold when we are all actually plummeting into the sun, I guess.

Best Answer

ok so.... what are you suggesting? lol !!

Best Answer

I'm guessing you are feeling emotionally cold, or you have the A/C set too low.

But seriously.. hypothyroidism?

Best Answer

blood disorder. or put some clothes on.

Best Answer

Oh yeah, maybe thats why I am cold ! I shouldn't be sitting here totally naked!

ha ha !

Best Answer

I used to be anorexic when I was a teenager (haven't been for 10 years). I was always cold to the touch, even in the summer. Are you eating enough?

Best Answer

prob not eating enough :(

Best Answer

Can be a symptom of diabetes or simply poor circulation. Does it run in your family? Get it checked out by a doctor.

Best Answer