i seem to be really irritable. i'm even crabby on EP. i'm not by nature a mean person, and i don't think i hurt peoples' feelings, because i bite my tongue. sometimes i want to call people unkind names, but i refrain barely. i'm a nice person, really, so why am i so crabby?
robyn robyn 51-55, F 10 Answers Sep 2, 2009

uh, panties on backwards , duh :-)

Best Answer

i blame it on hormones myself. my levels were so low a few weeks ago that i felt like strangling someone and breaking things.

Best Answer

Why ask that question here? Go ask your doctor. I mean that in the most sincere, caring way, so don't bite my head off!!!

Best Answer

Simply because you my dear ARE human. All humans MEN and women get crappy. Even though most men will not admit to it. And I have always Hated that PMS remark, so immature and very UN-manly. I have never understood men who use that remark. Probably don't even love their own Mothers. Hate to sound sexist here, but 'someone' started it first!

Best Answer

bad diet? when i eat lots of junk i become irritable, big up the fruit and veg!

Best Answer

In the end days....people will become crabby...<br />
The meek shall become mad....and the mad will become hysterical...No man or woman will be at peace..<br />
Good things will turn bad,..and bad things will be accepted as "the way it is"....<br />
Feeling worse?......Good...that means your normal.

Best Answer

Stress, stress, stress, and no relief will do it to you every time.

Best Answer