MyEyesGlitter MyEyesGlitter 16-17, F 5 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Self Improvement

Just get a life trainer.

Best Answer

Yes that is what i need... like... like a guru!!

Best Answer

Why not; seem logical. I think it would work.

Best Answer

because you are like me, and people like me/us just have problems with those things.

Best Answer

Who are you?? ....Help me??

Best Answer

im no one who are you? dont worry about that stuff, dont overthink it. just defy it. organize everthing, do things just to test your will-power. express yourself, if not through conversation then through something you love. Relax, breath, move on

Best Answer

woah, your mysterious tone and words of wisdom and experience compell me, they are relaxing.

Best Answer

thank you ^_^ you are one of the few who doesnt let my age affect your opinion of my advice.

Best Answer

Whaat!! you're 13!! I'd never have guessed. But usually feel indifferent towards age. can we be friends i feel like your advice is very beneficial to my state of mind

Best Answer

i honored that you think that. Sure i could use a friend as well ^_^ its kool that you asked

Best Answer

sure i don't really know anyone who is as similar to me as i need for them to be. i feel like we're on the same wave length kinda ;)

Best Answer

neither do i though i am not farmiliar with wave lengths :P

Best Answer

i don't think i am either but we'll be there for each other right?? you can talk to me... my sister says i'm like a cane weird analogy ik but then she explained that i'm good at supporting others but i can't support myself. haha

Best Answer

0_o my sister tells me the same thing, exept she just tells me to stop putting other before myself :) i will most definitely be there for ya. why wouldnt i be?

Best Answer

cool thanks ! :D goodnight though, its late ;)

Best Answer

kk nite ^_^

Best Answer

you have no self control.

Best Answer

I really don't i get carried away with almost everything i take on. I CAN'T CONTROL MAHSELF!!

Best Answer

you must maintain, you are getting carried away because you are very casual. be serious. be perspective.
you are blind believer of friends, am i correct?

Best Answer

huh?? no i cannot be serious ... I'm gion crazy again AAHHH!! wait what do you mean blind believer??

Best Answer

i mean to say that you are so open minded in believing friends. it is Indian English. in our way we say that we love parents blindly. and so on ..it is very good sensible term..

Best Answer

thanks..

Best Answer

Because your strengths are in other areas and/or you're still learning. :-)

Best Answer