Emolia Emolia 18-21, F 10 Answers Aug 18, 2012 in Loneliness

your not stupid if u learn then that is all that is required

Best Answer

I'm as dumb as a 3rd grader. I am stupid. :/

Best Answer

well im not smarter than a fifth grader and i make out just fine and so will u

Best Answer

I used to think I was dumb. Remember this. A teacher is not successful if they can't make the student understand/. You may have more of a creative mind and maybe nobody has showes you the way it makes sense. I was eventually found to be gifted but I thought outside the box so I needed better explanations. Are you bored at school. Are there some things that you learn fast? Do you have creative talents? Do you have trouble focusing?

For sure though you are not at all dumb

Best Answer

So far as I can see..you.are.neither.dumb.or.stupid. Simply put, the concern you express regarding your ability or rather, the time it takes you to learn something is quite opposite of stupid. Ask questions, research and don't get discouraged.

Best Answer

I try that, but I'm still waaaaay slow. :/

Best Answer

I know you little girl, and you are definitely Not Stupid! You are very bright! Maybe you dont test well, but tests dont really measure intelligence

Best Answer

Sure they do...

Best Answer

I know many people who were very smart, but didnt test well and many people who did well in school, but not in life

Best Answer

I am stupid. End of story. :/

Best Answer

Oh common! I can do it slower :)

Best Answer

Well drugs an beer can do that to you so you no its bad

Best Answer

No it's not stupidity, Stupid people pretend to understand just about everything in few seconds, intelligent ppl take their time to understand the matter and things according to their own mental system.

Best Answer

i non't know!!!!

Best Answer